America Spends The Most On Health Care, Yet Gets The Least

there are a lot of dumbasses or kids on this board.
Do any of you tools believe the democratic bs that other countries nearly all way poorer get the same amount of HC. LOFL
I'm with don't Taz me bro it's healthcare deform not reform

I think it's redistribution of wealth but his name is catchier

Costa Rica has 1/10 the personal income that we do, yet ranks above us in health care, and they are third in longevity. They have had universal health care for 60 years.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVgOl3cETb4]YouTube - "We're Number 37" - Paul Hipp[/ame]

fuck costa rica, ranking are bs and an educated person doens't buy uber libtard nonsense

Americans pay more because so many of them have a third party pay the bill.

Since every other country the U.S. was compared with in this Commonwealth study also relies on a third party payment structure, that can't explain the discrepancy, although I suppose you can count out the U.K. since the payer and provider generally belong to the same entity.

Last edited:
there are a lot of dumbasses or kids on this board.
Do any of you tools believe the democratic bs that other countries nearly all way poorer get the same amount of HC. LOFL
I'm with don't Taz me bro it's healthcare deform not reform

I think it's redistribution of wealth but his name is catchier

Costa Rica has 1/10 the personal income that we do, yet ranks above us in health care, and they are third in longevity. They have had universal health care for 60 years.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVgOl3cETb4]YouTube - "We're Number 37" - Paul Hipp[/ame]

didn't Rush move down there because of health care reform here?

people don't fly here for shitty healthcare. People spend the most on Bentley's they are paying for quality not quantity. Libtards are as dumb on economics as conservatards are on personal freedoms.

Americans pay more because so many of them have a third party pay the bill.

Since every other country the U.S. was compared with in this Commonwealth study also relies on a third party payment structure, that can't explain the discrepancy, although I suppose you can count out the U.K. since the payer and provider generally belong to the same entity.
How's that "cost containment" in Great Britain workin' out for them, huh?

Oh yeah....They're now rationing care. :lol:

people don't fly here for shitty healthcare. People spend the most on Bentley's they are paying for quality not quantity. Libtards are as dumb on economics as conservatards are on personal freedoms.

Our top end healthcare is fantastic....if you can afford it. Therein lies the problem...who really can afford "the best" we have to offer in this country. Not a majority of people. What do they get....basic, or no care at all.

Oh shit the poor people. Fuck that. But that is too the point. The libtards take issue with you get what you pay for so they doctor up some bs studies bemoning ours. Fail

If you can't afford it you don't get it. If you want more of something increase the supply. As in add more doctors. The AMA is a cabal just as Opec is, open up access to med school and HC cost plummet

Oh shit the poor people. Fuck that. But that is too the point. The libtards take issue with you get what you pay for so they doctor up some bs studies bemoning ours. Fail

If you can't afford it you don't get it. If you want more of something increase the supply. As in add more doctors. The AMA is a cabal just as Opec is, open up access to med school and HC cost plummet

It's not just the poor people who can't afford it. It's the middle class working people even WITH insurance who still can't afford healthcare. The number 1 cause of bankruptcy in this country was due to unpaid medical bills.....and of those people 70% of them HAD health insurance. So to say that it's just the poor who can't afford health coverage is a gross understatement.

No...They can afford the (purposefully) generic "health care" all day long, it's a catastrophic medical incident that they cannot afford and what ends up bankrupting some.

But trifling little details like that are the bane of the committed medical Marxist.

No...They can afford the (purposefully) generic "health care" all day long, it's a catastrophic medical incident that they cannot afford and what ends up bankrupting some.

But trifling little details like that are the bane of the committed medical Marxist.

Got a link or any proof for that, or are you talking out of your ass again?

I have my own experience with paying out of my own pocket, for various and sundry medical services....The invoices speak louder than any dingbat troll on a message forum.

I have my own experience with paying out of my own pocket, for various and sundry medical services....The invoices speak louder than any dingbat troll on a message forum.

I've never seen anyone as cowardly as you. There isn't a thing you will defend

If you stand for nothing, you fall for everything

I just defended paying your own bills and pulling your own weight, troll twins.

Nice to see you two losers on the side of free lunch.

I just defended paying your own bills and pulling your own weight, troll twins.

Since you have to lie about what you said, I'll post it again

They can afford the (purposefully) generic "health care" all day long, it's a catastrophic medical incident that they cannot afford and what ends up bankrupting some.

You won't even stand up for your own words.

Forum List

Back