American college students should eat fruits and vegetables instead of ramen

How much better would America's college students be if they ate fruits and vegetables instead of carb laden junk?
Probably about as better off as we all would be if we could AFFORD to eat better foods rather than the junk.

I’m working with a nutritionist these days due to by Type II Diabetes and it damn sure looks like the new menu is going to bankrupt me.

Probably about as better off as we all would be if we could AFFORD to eat better foods rather than the junk.

I’m working with a nutritionist these days due to by Type II Diabetes and it damn sure looks like the new menu is going to bankrupt me.
grow yer own

grow yer own
LOL. I’m not zoned for, nor do I have the space to grow that much food. It’s not just the vegetables either.

Besides, I have a black thumb, not a green one. I kill any plant life I spend any amount of time around. Hell, I killed (unintentionally) a cactus some years ago x

When you go around our society and around the world, it is amazing how people can thrive on a diet that is, on paper, terrible for your health. Look at the billions who eat nothing but rice, and their only protein is a piece of fish on special occasions. Look at the number of Americans who main food is fast food. We are an amazing species.

How about in the nation's penitentiaries as well? Wouldn't the nation's convicts be better off if fresh fruits and vegetables were offered in the commissary instead of ramen?

You can eat a lot of Ramen for what a pound of shitty hot-house tomatoes costs.....Decent tomatoes are $3.99 a pound.

Colleges should start growing their own crops and canning for the winter. ;)

Forum List

Back