American Medical Association says gun violence is a public health crisis

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
AMA is correct, I think, as I witness all the delusion of the gun nuts on this Board.

Let's study it. And take guns away from the nuts where necessary.

That begins with ex cons, those who use violence on others, those who threaten violence on others.

Anyone in Congress is for the funding ban continuation should lose their right to firearms.

The anti-gun lobby just won over a new ally

The massacre in Orlando spurred the American Medical Association on Tuesday to formally call gun violence "a very public health crisis," and say the organization will "actively lobby" Congress to end a funding ban on federal health research into the problem.

The move by the largest group of doctors in the United States, during a meeting in Chicago, came days after a gunman slaughtered 49 people and wounded 53 others at a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida, on Sunday morning with a legally purchased AK-47 assault rifle.

I agree...I have sent my ar15 to the local counselor so it will learn to be a peaceful and caring weapon.

You are the type of nut the AMA wants to study.

Volunteer, deltex.

I live in the Hill Country during the winter and we don't let San Antonio turds come around our town.

Just watch Jeh Johnson interview with Bret Baire...just the kind of aggressive leader we need in these dangerous times. "Islam is a religion of peace", he said. Almost as stupid as obabble..

The real problem in this country is the fact that so many people are stupid enough to believe that the problem is the gun. Why focus only on gun violence? Is rape not worth anything? Is mugging nothing to worry about? Carjacking, no real problem? We will ALWAYS have a problem with violent crime as long as we focus on the tool used and not the reasons why people kill.

They want the money put back in for "research". Of course they are making a pitch for $$$

Forum List

Back