American Nazi's Declare Trump "Glorious Leader"

Funny how the Democrats give such credibility to groups like that when no one else does.

One could easily justify suspicion that said groups are actually Democrat covers. It's a pretty standard MO for them.

Trump in a way is correct that what he is offering is not much different than what FDR did during World War II, and yet FDR is consider one of the greatest President's in American History, so why so much hate for Trump?

I understand this is not the 1940's but the reality is America and it great society is close minded and bigoted on all ends of the spectrum, and what Trump is offering is as American as Apple Pie even if some want to pretend what he is spewing is radical...

Funny how the Democrats give such credibility to groups like that when no one else does.

One could easily justify suspicion that said groups are actually Democrat covers. It's a pretty standard MO for them.

Well, who knows more about Fascism than Democrats?

How long before the fascist leader begins to be saluted with the stiff arm Hiller fuhrer salute? When will the Trumper's start wearing uniforms? When will the rank and file realize they have been scammed into becoming fascist? Will it make a difference to them?

www.dailystormer.com/glorious-leader-calls-for-complete-ban-on-all-moslems/
We say he would be a great leader, but you are free to believe what you want. We do understand that liberals have no idea what a leader is.

Trump in a way is correct that what he is offering is not much different than what FDR did during World War II, and yet FDR is consider one of the greatest President's in American History, so why so much hate for Trump?

I understand this is not the 1940's but the reality is America and it great society is close minded and bigoted on all ends of the spectrum, and what Trump is offering is as American as Apple Pie even if some want to pretend what he is spewing is radical...
look at it from this standpoint...

If it were found that Americans were dying due to the consumption of spoiled beef....and the FDA was unable to determine where the spoiled beef was coming from....and as time went on, more and more Americans were getting deathly ill from the consumption of beef.....

Wouldn't it stand to reason for government to stop the sale of all beef UNTIL the FDA were able to figure out where the spoiled beef was coming from?

I don't necessarily agree with "banning" Muslims as that is religious profiling and not what we were founded on.

I do, however, see the rationale in considering putting a stop on VISA's until we are able to figure out what to do......at least until we are able to rid our department of Homeland Security of those considered possible terrorism threats

It's straight out of the Alinsky Playbook -- Democrats pretending to be Nazis (they don't even have to pretend real hard) endorsing Trump

Horwitt's Let Them Call Me Rebel:

"...in the spring of 1972, at Tulane University...students asked Alinsky to help plan a protest of a scheduled speech by George H. W. Bush, then U.S. representative to the United Nations - a speech likely to include a defense of the Nixon administration's Vietnam War policies. The students told Alinsky they were thinking about picketing or disrupting Bush's address. That's the wrong approach, he rejoined, not very creative - and besides causing a disruption might get them thrown out of school. He told them, instead, to go to hear the speech dressed as members of the Ku Klux Klan, and whenever Bush said something in defense of the Vietnam War, they should cheer and wave placards reading, ‘The KKK supports Bush.' And that is what they did, with very successful, attention-getting results."

If it were found that Americans were dying due to the consumption of spoiled beef....and the FDA was unable to determine where the spoiled beef was coming from....and as time went on, more and more Americans were getting deathly ill from the consumption of beef.....

Wouldn't it stand to reason for government to stop the sale of all beef UNTIL the FDA were able to figure out where the spoiled beef was coming from?

I don't necessarily agree with "banning" Muslims as that is religious profiling and not what we were founded on.

I do, however, see the rationale in considering putting a stop on VISA's until we are able to figure out what to do......at least until we are able to rid our department of Homeland Security of those considered possible terrorism threats

The only issue with that is the fact we have more homegrown Jihadists within our border that are just sleeping at the moment, so how do we deal with them?

I understand that the threat from outside is real and I am not naive and you can put a hold on those visas but terrorism will still filter in and the sleeper terrorist like the one in California, Fort Hood, and Boston Bombers will still be here and will be activated, so how will we deal with that?

The only issue with that is the fact we have more homegrown Jihadists within our border that are just sleeping at the moment, so how do we deal with them?

I understand that the threat from outside is real and I am not naive and you can put a hold on those visas but terrorism will still filter in and the sleeper terrorist like the one in California, Fort Hood, and Boston Bombers will still be here and will be activated, so how will we deal with that?
repairing a hole in the boat is futile if you don't FIRST rid the boat of what created the hole.

I say first close the border....then hunt down and deal with the home growns.

Exactly what fascist RWs here say but call them on their own words and suddenly they say that's a small percentage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you condemn the stupidity of conflating the alleged CPUSA endorsements of the Democratic Party? Context and nuance have always escaped your presence on the Board.

Well, who knows more about Fascism than Democrats?
Modern Democrats are centrists, even somewhat conservative by world standards. Modern Republicans are radically right wing extremists, such as yourself--with reptilian brains that base responses on fear and hatred.

Forum List

Back