American Nazi's Declare Trump "Glorious Leader"

Why do those Nazi people call Trump the "Glorious Leader"?

Because they are Democrats playing a game.
You have to be totally brainwashed and delusional to think the people at Daily Stormer are Democrats. Those nut jobs would put Democrats in ovens if they had the oppurtunity.

Perhaps. Perhaps they are Democrat ops smearing Republicans.

Give me a reason to disbelieve that.

You have to be totally brainwashed and delusional to think the people at Daily Stormer are Democrats. Those nut jobs would put Democrats in ovens if they had the oppurtunity.

You are a brainwashed cult follower. Nothing will bring you back to reality. Nazi cultist don't convert or change their minds. They have to be defeated.

You are a brainwashed cult follower. Nothing will bring you back to reality. Nazi cultist don't convert or change their minds. They have to be defeated.

So you cannot provide me a reason to disbelieve. I knew that.

They are White Nationalists, dipshit. The real thing.

Spend a month or two on Stormfront and then come back here and try to say they are false flags with a straight face.

Idiot.

You are making a classic Argument From Ignorance. Textbook. A retard makes a claim WITH NO EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT IT, and then says it must be true if no one DISPROVES it.

No wonder you fall for retarded shit so easily. You haven't a critical thinking brain cell in your head.

So you say. I have doubts. Convince me.

So you say. I have doubts. Convince me.
No. The burden of proof is on you. You claimed they are Democrats under a false flag.

PROVE IT.

Only a complete idiot would bleev that nonsense. Only someone who is speaking from utter and total ignorance would say such an incredibly stupid thing.

So. Do what Camp could not. Give me a reason to disbelieve it.
This is classic retard thinking. "I want to believe it, so I will."

Prove your claim they are Democrats under a false flag.

nydailynews.com/news/politics/king-trump-sounding-hitler-america-act-article-1.2458493

Trump gone full blown NAZI. See what he looks like giving the NAZI Seig Heil Salute.

th

Go to Stormfront, Kinetta. Spend some time there.

And when you come back here with your tail between your legs after they call you a "cultural marxist", we'll have a laugh.

Only a complete idiot would bleev that nonsense. Only someone who is speaking from utter and total ignorance would say such an incredibly stupid thing.

So. Do what Camp could not. Give me a reason to disbelieve it.
I gave you an explanation. You are just behaving like a school child, a dumb one. If you are too lazy to look up the organization and read the crap on their site that is your problem.

"The Last Yankee", surrounded by filthy immigrants from Germany, Ireland, France, Italy, and China. "Demographic apocalypse in the 1890s". Yeah, our country went totally down the tubes after that.

2rmpr92.jpg

nydailynews.com/news/politics/king-trump-sounding-hitler-america-act-article-1.2458493

Trump gone full blown NAZI. See what he looks like giving the NAZI Seig Heil Salute.

th
Ya, that looks like the Nazi salute. Trump talks like one too, so his salute seems more realistic.

Someone did the say with the Trump picture as they did with the Obama picture.

Took a single frame out of context

Sucks to have your own idiocy shoved back in your face, doesn't it?

Forum List

Back