American Patriot David Duke: Zio-Media Responsible For Racist Killings Of Police

He is so right. The former House Representative of the state of Louisiana exposes what is really happening in the nation and who's behind it all.

Blood on their Hands Zio-Media Responsible for Racist Killings of Police - David Duke.com David Duke.com

lmfao...David Duke has syphilis induced dementia.

Being one of the few (if not only) people on this forum who've actually met Dr. Duke in person, allow me to assure you that he doesn't suffer from any form of dementia.

He is so right. The former House Representative of the state of Louisiana exposes what is really happening in the nation and who's behind it all.

All of his buddies on Stormfront must be really impressed.

Anyone else.....not so much.
His article speaks the cotton pickin truth!

All of his buddies at Stormfront must be really impressed with that- and your use of the term- 'cotton pickin'- they can reminisce back to a time when 'negroes' picked cotton, and white trash like themselves could dream of owning someone.

All of his buddies at Stormfront must be really impressed with that- and your use of the term- 'cotton pickin'- they can reminisce back to a time when 'negroes' picked cotton, and white trash like themselves could dream of owning someone.
You're only interested in playing the race card aren't you? Pathetic. Comment on the contents of the article and tell me specifically what you agree or disagree in substantiated detail.

You're only interested in playing the race card aren't you? Pathetic. Comment on the contents of the article and tell me specifically what you agree or disagree in substantiated detail.

I don't need to read Mein Kampf to point out that Hitler was a racist bastard.

I don't need to read an article by a racist, promoted by a racist either.

Then stop trolling my threads if you are incapable of discussing the subject matter in detail from the link.

Last edited:

Blood on their Hands Zio-Media Responsible for Racist Killings of Police - David Duke.com David Duke.com

lmfao...David Duke has syphilis induced dementia.

Being one of the few (if not only) people on this forum who've actually met Dr. Duke in person, allow me to assure you that he doesn't suffer from any form of dementia.
Says the asshole that is suffering from the same malady...

Then stop trolling my threads if you are incapable of discussing the subject matter in detail in the link.
Stop posting threads that define what a troll thread is...

Forum List

Back