American Renaissance

That org is led by white supremacists who are closely associated with the KKK.
Fake News! They are NOT associated with the KKK. They simply believe that whites have a right to exist. While other races are allowed and encouraged to embrace their heritage, AmRen believes that whites should enjoy the same privilege.

Fake News! They are NOT associated with the KKK. They simply believe that whites have a right to exist. While other races are allowed and encouraged to embrace their heritage, AmRen believes that whites should enjoy the same privilege.
American Renaissance (AR or AmRen) is a white supremacist website and former monthly magazine publication founded and edited by Jared Taylor. It is published by the New Century Foundation, which describes itself as a "race-realist, white advocacy organization".

I'll leave this one up to your audience to decide. And as I suggested, I'll examine your new topics with due suspicions.

That org is led by white supremacists who are closely associated with the KKK.
Jared Taylor leads American Renaissance. This is what he has said about East Asians:

------------

Well, it seems to me that if there are two racial groups that can live side by side in harmony, it appears to be whites and Asians. (Of course he means Orientals.)

Jared Taylor, from “Interview with Professor Arthur Jensen)

-----------

Asians have faced fierce discrimination in America, but this has not stopped them from working hard and getting ahead.In fact, they have been so successful in "racist" America that whites have even begun to complain about Asian achievement.

Whether one looks at Japanese and Chinese, who have been in America for generations, or Koreans and Vietnamese, who have arrived more recently, Asians have been remarkably successful...

The achievements of more recent Asian immigrants have been well publicized. Everyone has heard of Vietnamese children who came to America unable to speak English and then, a few yearslater, graduated at the tops of their high-school classes...

Throughout this period of constant prejudice and persecution, Chinese worked hard, saved their money, and built better lives for themselves. By the time they had full, legal standing in this country, many Chinese had incomes comparable to those of native-born whites.

By 1969, Chinese as a group outearned Italian, German, and even Anglo-Saxon Americans.

During the 1960s, Chinatown was the part of San Francisco with the most unemployment and poverty, the highest rate of tuberculosis, the least education, and the most substandard housing. Nevertheless, in 1965, only five people of Chinese ancestry went to jail in the whole state of California.

- Jared Taylor, "Paved with Good Intentions"

-----------

Wherever you look, Asians outperform whites academically and financially...

We have a considerably less than one standard deviation difference between Asian IQ — North Asian IQ — and white IQ. I think that, too, is a result of genetics, and I think that that is what explains the dominance of Asians in certain fields, and their lower rates of illegitimacy compared to whites, their lower crime rates, their better achievement in school, their higher average incomes...

I think Asians are objectively superior to whites by just about any measure that you can come up with in terms of what are the ingredients for a successful society.

- Jared Taylor Interview

------------

Jared Taylor, whom I admire, has never had any connection with the Ku Klux Klan.

The following article has appeared on American Renaissance:

-----------

The Chosen People​

Byron M. Roth, American Renaissance, November 2011

Richard Lynn, The Chosen People: A Study of Jewish Intelligence and Achievement, Washington Summit Publishers, 2011, 408 pp.

The Chosen People: A study of Jewish Intelligence and Achievement is the most recent work of Richard Lynn dealing with group differences in IQ and their ramifications. As in all of his previous work over the past decade, he substantiates his arguments with huge quantities of empirical data. He advances his positions dispassionately and lets the facts speak for themselves, which they do in impressive, nearly irrefutable fashion. In his previous books he examined racial and ethnic differences in IQ for many groups. The Chosen People is a case study of one distinct group that has shown remarkably similar patterns of achievement in a wide variety of settings.

Professor Lynn begins by pointing out the extraordinary success of Jews in almost every field. In the 19th century the restrictions that had prevented most Jews from advanced nonreligious study began to be lifted in most of Western Europe, and by mid-century, “people began to observe that Jews were outstandingly successful, and began to speculate that this was attributable to their intellect.” (Unless otherwise noted, all quotations are from Professor Lynn.)

At that time the great bulk of Jews were still living in Eastern Europe, but owing to pogroms beginning around 1880, Jews began migrating to Western Europe and especially to the United States. They formed part of the massive immigration to the US in the period from 1880 to 1924.

Prof. Lynn writes:

They arrived as penniless refugees unable to speak the languages of their new countries; they were the “huddled masses” from the most backward region of Europe. Yet by the middle decades of the 20th century, the children and grandchildren of these immigrants were doing far better than their Gentile hosts on all indices of socioeconomic status and earnings and outperforming them by several orders of magnitude in obtaining elite academic distinction . . . .

The development of IQ tests confirmed the impression that Jews were unusually intelligent, and Professor Lynn’s extensive review of the literature indicates that Jews in the US have an average IQ of 110 compared to 100 for other Europeans. This would help account for their outstanding performance in a variety of fields. Though Jews are only about 0.2 percent of the world population, half the world’s chess grandmasters, for example, and 16 percent of Nobel Prize winners for science have been Jews. For Professor Lynn, the purpose of his book “is to document and explain such achievements.”

Professor J. Philippe Rushton spoke at six American Renaissance conferences. I recommend his essay, "Race Evolution, and Behavior."

http://www.harbornet.com/folks/theedrich/JP_Rushton/Race.htm

In this essay Professor Rushton provides a fact based, scientific description of important non cosmetic differences between the three major races.

If I was a high school civics or biology teachers I would want to assign my class to read "Race, Evolution, and Behavior." Of course I would not be allowed to. Liberals complain about conservative book banning. Nevertheless, they do everything they can do to prevent a rational explanation of race realism.

A site for racists
If by "racists" you mean a website where it is possible to draw attention to unflattering facts about Negroes, then you are right.

By every objective measurable criterion, Negroes tend to be less intelligent than whites and Orientals. They have higher rates of illegitimacy, and much higher rates of crime.

Why should there be sanctions against pointing out those facts?

If by "racists" you mean a website where it is possible to draw attention to unflattering facts about Negroes, then you are right.

By every objective measurable criterion, Negroes tend to be less intelligent than whites and Orientals. They have higher rates of illegitimacy, and much higher rates of crime.

Why should there be sanctions against pointing out those facts?
You are a racist

You are a racist
Thank you. :) What have I said about the Negro race that is not true?

There are a minority of Negroes who behave and perform as well as most whites. Nevertheless, the race is characterized criminals, welfare recipients, and academic failures for good reasons.

Negroes have become so entitled that it must be quite a shock when they learn what people really think of most of them. Expressions of hostility for Negroes has been suppressed. Unfortunately, most Negroes have done nothing to alleviate it. The better we treat them the worse they behave.

Last edited:
A site for racists
No. A site for equal rights for all races (including whites). These days, you can have NAACP (the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People) which is NOT considered “racist” but the moment someone comes up with an NAAWP, the imbeciles on the left slobber all over themselves because it's “racist.” That's called hypocrisy.

Jared Taylor leads American Renaissance. This is what he has said about East Asians:

------------

Well, it seems to me that if there are two racial groups that can live side by side in harmony, it appears to be whites and Asians. (Of course he means Orientals.)

Jared Taylor, from “Interview with Professor Arthur Jensen)

-----------

Asians have faced fierce discrimination in America, but this has not stopped them from working hard and getting ahead.In fact, they have been so successful in "racist" America that whites have even begun to complain about Asian achievement.

Whether one looks at Japanese and Chinese, who have been in America for generations, or Koreans and Vietnamese, who have arrived more recently, Asians have been remarkably successful...

The achievements of more recent Asian immigrants have been well publicized. Everyone has heard of Vietnamese children who came to America unable to speak English and then, a few yearslater, graduated at the tops of their high-school classes...

Throughout this period of constant prejudice and persecution, Chinese worked hard, saved their money, and built better lives for themselves. By the time they had full, legal standing in this country, many Chinese had incomes comparable to those of native-born whites.

By 1969, Chinese as a group outearned Italian, German, and even Anglo-Saxon Americans.

During the 1960s, Chinatown was the part of San Francisco with the most unemployment and poverty, the highest rate of tuberculosis, the least education, and the most substandard housing. Nevertheless, in 1965, only five people of Chinese ancestry went to jail in the whole state of California.

- Jared Taylor, "Paved with Good Intentions"

-----------

Wherever you look, Asians outperform whites academically and financially...

We have a considerably less than one standard deviation difference between Asian IQ — North Asian IQ — and white IQ. I think that, too, is a result of genetics, and I think that that is what explains the dominance of Asians in certain fields, and their lower rates of illegitimacy compared to whites, their lower crime rates, their better achievement in school, their higher average incomes...

I think Asians are objectively superior to whites by just about any measure that you can come up with in terms of what are the ingredients for a successful society.

- Jared Taylor Interview

------------

Jared Taylor, whom I admire, has never had any connection with the Ku Klux Klan.
Good summary. Jared Taylor simply believes that if other races can be proudly represented in the USA then whites should share the same privilege. He doesn't hate anyone -- including his own race.

Good summary. Jared Taylor simply believes that if other races can be proudly represented in the USA then whites should share the same privilege. He doesn't hate anyone -- including his own race.
I can trade you creepy Trump photos for your creepy Biden photos.

TrumpIvanka 5.jpg

TrumpIvanka 4.jpg

In case you did not notice, that is Trump's daughter, Ivanka.

American Renaissance, The Color of Crime.

New Century Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization founded in 1994 to study immigration and race relations so as to better understand the consequences of America’s increasing diversity.

Perhaps the most important publication of New Century Foundation is “The Color of Crime,” New Century Foundation’s report on differences in crime rates by race, bias in the justice system, and interracial crime. First published as a monograph in 1999 and updated and expanded in 2005, the 2016 edition of “The Color of Crime” is available as a standard webpage or a PDF download.

Here is a video presentation of Jared Taylor, president of New Century Foundation, presenting some of the report’s key findings.

• The evidence suggests that if there is police racial bias in arrests it is negligible. Victim and witness surveys show that police arrest violent criminals in close proportion to the rates at which criminals of different races commit violent crimes.
  • Both violent and nonviolent crime has been declining in the United States since a high in 1993. 2015 saw a disturbing rise in murder in major American cities that some observers associated with depolicing” in response to intense media and public scrutiny of police.
  • Crime rates​

• There are dramatic race differences in crime rates. Asians have the lowest rates, followed by whites, and then Hispanics. Blacks have notably high crime rates. This pattern holds true for virtually all crime categories and for virtually all age groups.
    • In 2013, a black was six times more likely than a nonblack to commit murder, and 12 times more likely to murder someone of another race than to be murdered by someone of another race.
    • Interracial crime​

• In 2013, of the approximately 660,000 crimes of interracial violence that involved blacks and whites, blacks were the perpetrators 85 percent of the time. This meant a black person was 27 times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa. A Hispanic was eight times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa.
      • Urban centers​

• In 2014 in New York City, a black was 31 times more likely than a white to be arrested for murder, and a Hispanic was 12.4 times more likely. For the crime of “shooting” — defined as firing a bullet that hits someone — a black was 98.4 times more likely than a white to be arrested, and a Hispanic was 23.6 times more likely.
        • If New York City were all white, the murder rate would drop by 91 percent, the robbery rate by 81 percent, and the shootings rate by 97 percent.
        • In an all-white Chicago, murder would decline 90 percent, rape by 81 percent, and robbery by 90 percent.
        • The Color of Crime - American Renaissance

Jared Taylor gave me the web address for this book review by Professor J. Philippe Rushton, who spoke at six American Renaissance conferences.

-----------

Race, Intelligence, and the Brain: The Errors and Omissions of the Revised Edition of S. J. Gould's The Mismeasure of Man (1996)

Personality and Individual Differences, Vol. 23, No. 1 (July 1997), pp. 169-180

J. Philippe Rushton
Department of Psychology, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario N6A 5C2, Canada

Gould withholds from his readers that The Bell Curve is mainly an empirical work about the causes of social stratification and that it reached its conclusions only after fully analyzing a 12-year longitudinal study of 12,486 youths (3,022 of whom were African American) which showed that most 17-year-olds with high IQs (Blacks as well as Whites) went on to occupational success by their late 20s and early 30s whereas many of those with low IQs (both Black and White) went on to welfare dependency. The average IQ for African Americans was found to be lower than those for Latino, White, Asian, and Jewish Americans (85, 89, 103, 106, and 115, respectively, pp. 273-278). Failure to mention these data fosters the false belief that IQ tests are not predictive and are biased in favor of North Europeans.

People seem easily upset at the fact that whites simply improved their condition with innovation and hard work. I guess that's supposed to be a bad thing. Right?
Then why are you all whining about racism against whites?

If you have it so much better because of all your hard work just stop whining like little bitches.

Forum List

Back