Americans are leaving unemployment rolls more quickly in states cutting off benefits

Proof, right-wingers don't care about Capitalism when they can require Labor as the least wealthy to work in an at-will employment State for Capitalist's bottom line instead of market based arbitrage.
Proof, that Danielpalos can't compose a simple sentence about Economics that isn't gibberish! What is your deal with the whole "at-will" thing, Dude!

Not true

the states that cut benefits didn’t see stronger job gains than the states that didn’t. And now that the benefits have fully expired, the latest data from the U.S. Labor Department showed weaker hiring and little change in the labor participation rate.

Unfilled jobs are a result of a bad place to work. If they remain unfilled it's not a big deal.

I think that the longer people get to keep their benefits the longer they will go without a job. I know this does NOT apply to everyone out there and many are just having some bad luck or in a tough area but I can also tell you that there are more companies looking to hire than almost any time I can remember! Every place I hear that's hiring is having a tough time of finding people to fill the positions.

I know for me, it took me about a month to find a good job. I can also tell you that I made a job out of finding a job and worked my butt off to make sure I was hirable. I even went as far as to print a background check on www.backgroundcheckrepair.org and attach it to my resume that I brought with me to the interviews. This way, the hiring manager was able to see right away that I'm hirable and I'm taking this very serious and want the job.

I know there's a big issue with salaries in America and people are tired of working to the point of exhaustion and barely able to pay their bills. It's an extremely tough situation and while yes I believe salaries do need to go up in America there is also a huge issue with the workforce and not being qualified or putting in the effort as well. I don't have the answers but I hope we can find a solution as a nation soon. Things are getting more and more out of hand regularly and we have to look out for one another.

This comment is not meant to upset anyone either. Just speaking my mind and hoping we can all help find a solution.

Forum List

Back