Unexpectedly, the Jobs Report Comes In "Far Below Expectations"

Republicans don't understand economics at all, do they.
First off I am not a Republican. So you fail there.
Second trying to make it about politics and not about policy is you second fail since I could point to many failed democratic fiscal policies.

You seemed to have missed a number of important points when you were trying to defend your position.

I am not defending anything, I am stating the facts of what is going on in our country right now.

one is that this is the first time in history that we have had a global economic shutdown. So blindly using the same old tired means of higher interest rates may not be the best idea.

You may well be correct, yet that is what the Fed is doing. I am sure if you send them an email they will take it under consideration.

Have you noticed the number of closures and bankruptcies?

Yep, no more than any other year.

How about the number of layoffs?

Same as above, layoffs happen all the time.

Does that really point to a soft landing?

That is yet to be seen. I did not say we had a soft landing, just wanted you to read up on the term so you were not coming from such a place of ignorance.

Third. Higher intrest rates does nothing to lower Fuel prices, which means higher transpota costs which means higher prices.

Indeed it does not

Um, yeah, guy, not really. Last big set of layoffs I was involved in, they got rid of everyone with seniority because the newer people worked cheaper.

If someone is a non-performer, then you fire them for being a non-performer, and then they have a right to countersue. That's what happens in a country where workers have rights.

Mexico isn't flooding this country with anyone. Most of the people coming here now are from other countries who transited through Mexico. I'd tell you to think, but you probably just listen to hate radio and say, "Good enough".

OK. I posted at least three methods of layoffs. Guranteed, top performers do not get sent off. Use common sense you dumb OX.

Companies do “what they have to do” to meet Employment office guidelines. Also, CA is mostly AT-WILL employment. No reason needed, them or you.

Mexico already sent most of its non-performers. Now they run trainloads or bus loads up from South American Countries as you sit up in your CHI APT spinning stories and not understanding postings. No more time for you dishonest DEM Ostrich type spinners.

200K per month (during 6 mo cooler weather). Are not all from Juarez. You got that much right.

Last edited:
Actually, they did the same with line workers.

But never mind, you don't know what you are talking about, as usual.

It's been my experience that if you don't take care of your people, they won't take care of you.
Doubtful.

I am not defending anything, I am stating the facts of what is going on in our country right now.

You may well be correct, yet that is what the Fed is doing. I am sure if you send them an email they will take it under consideration.

Yep, no more than any other year.

Same as above, layoffs happen all the time.

That is yet to be seen. I did not say we had a soft landing, just wanted you to read up on the term so you were not coming from such a place of ignorance.

Indeed it does not
You seem to be lost in your own little world believing you know something that you appear to have little understanding of.

You seem to be lost in your own little world believing you know something that you appear to have little understanding of.
IronyMeterSplode.jpg

OK. I posted at least three methods of layoffs. Guranteed, top performers do not get sent off. Use common sense you dumb OX.
Hasn't been my experience. I've seen great employees fired for petty reasons, I've seen awful employees kept because they were drinking buddies with the boss.

It's what happens when you put malignant narcissists in charge.

Mexico already sent most of its non-performers. Now they run trainloads or bus loads up from South American Countries as you sit up in your CHI APT spinning stories and not understanding postings. No more time for you dishonest DEM Ostrich type spinners.

I don't live in an apartment.

Most Hispanics I know are hard workers... compared to rural whites.

The reason we have a problem with South Americans flooding the system is Trump broke the asylum system, so now people can come here from wherever, claim asylum, and know it's going to be four years before they even get a hearing.

Hasn't been my experience. I've seen great employees fired for petty reasons, I've seen awful employees kept because they were drinking buddies with the boss.

It's what happens when you put malignant narcissists in charge.

I don't live in an apartment.

Most Hispanics I know are hard workers... compared to rural whites.

The reason we have a problem with South Americans flooding the system is Trump broke the asylum system, so now people can come here from wherever, claim asylum, and know it's going to be four years before they even get a hearing.

President Trump didn't "break " the system at all.

He refined it with a "stay in Mexico" protocol, which gave the government a chance to investigate asylees for several years while they are out of the country.

But it was Sleepy Fucking Joe that discontinued the policy and encouraged illegals to stream into the US unimpeded.

The real solution is for Illegals to stay in their own countries and wait in line like anyone else. Their nations could vet them, test them, and make sure they are the very best their countries have to offer to get them on the list

President Trump didn't "break " the system at all.

He refined it with a "stay in Mexico" protocol, which gave the government a chance to investigate asylees for several years while they are out of the country.

Except Trump had no intention of "investigating". The Mexicans quickly realized Trump had pulled a fast one on them and stopped cooperating.

But it was Sleepy Fucking Joe that discontinued the policy and encouraged illegals to stream into the US unimpeded.

Because the MPP was unworkable. The only reason it appeared to work was that for a while in 2020, migrants were afraid to come here because of Covid.

The real solution is for Illegals to stay in their own countries and wait in line like anyone else. Their nations could vet them, test them, and make sure they are the very best their countries have to offer to get them on the list

Are you fucking retarded? The reason why they are applying for asylum and escaping their countries is because they were being abused there.

Forum List

Back