US economy adds 303,000 jobs in March!

Total nonfarm payroll employment rose by 303,000 in March, higher than the average monthly gain of 231,000 over the prior 12 months. In March, job gains occurred in health care, government, and construction. (See table B-1.)

Health care added 72,000 jobs in March, above the average monthly gain of 60,000 over the prior 12months. In March, job growth continued in ambulatory health care services (+28,000), hospitals(+27,000), and nursing and residential care facilities (+18,000).

In March, employment in government increased by 71,000, higher than the average monthly gain of 54,000 over the prior 12 months.

303,000/71,000 = 23.43%

CLOSE ENOUGH :abgg2q.jpg:

Total nonfarm payroll employment rose by 303,000 in March, higher than the average monthly gain of 231,000 over the prior 12 months. In March, job gains occurred in health care, government, and construction. (See table B-1.)

Health care added 72,000 jobs in March, above the average monthly gain of 60,000 over the prior 12months. In March, job growth continued in ambulatory health care services (+28,000), hospitals(+27,000), and nursing and residential care facilities (+18,000).

In March, employment in government increased by 71,000, higher than the average monthly gain of 54,000 over the prior 12 months.

303,000/71,000 = 23.43%

CLOSE ENOUGH :abgg2q.jpg:
All sectors are going up, unlike the bad old trump days.

I guess this is a sign that the US is still steaming on. And the unemployment rate fell also. How can anyone say the economy is ia bad shape...unless of course you are MAGA and under the influence of trumpism. Bidenomics marches on. And the federal reserve says strong job growth does not signal hesitance to lower interest rates. Good News all Around!
Way to go, House Republicans!

I guess this is a sign that the US is still steaming on. And the unemployment rate fell also. How can anyone say the economy is ia bad shape...unless of course you are MAGA and under the influence of trumpism. Bidenomics marches on. And the federal reserve says strong job growth does not signal hesitance to lower interest rates. Good News all Around!
We know now that almost all of them were part-time jobs and many by illegal aliens. Legal immigrants and independents should be really pissed off at Biden, again.

All sectors are going up, unlike the bad old trump days.
Lol. You mean most private sector jobs are going down. We’re a third world country and Genocide Joe holds some of the blame.

The offshoring of US manufacturing destroyed the middle class, state and local government budgets, the ladders of upward mobility, and concentrated the wealth of the country in one percent of the population.

That one percent itself is a massively wide wealth range from $11 million to 200,000 million, which are certainly not comparable wealth positions. The difference is the same as between $11 and $200,000. American wealth is concentrated in the hands of multi-billionaires who comprise one-tenth of one percent or less of the population.

The tell-tale sign of a third world economy is the concentration of wealth in the hands of a tiny minority. In the United States this is called “democracy.” And an increase in third world jobs is misrepresented as economic progress.

They will never stop lying to us.

Sectors.....you mean like the part-time job sector? And the useless government job sector?
You would know a lot more about jobs if you had one jimboliar.

You do understand that only about 15% of those working part time do so for economic reasons, right? And the number of people working part time for economic reasons is lower now than it was for 44 of Trump's 48 months in office.

Lol. You mean most private sector jobs are going down. We’re a third world country and Genocide Joe holds some of the blame.

The offshoring of US manufacturing destroyed the middle class, state and local government budgets, the ladders of upward mobility, and concentrated the wealth of the country in one percent of the population.

That one percent itself is a massively wide wealth range from $11 million to 200,000 million, which are certainly not comparable wealth positions. The difference is the same as between $11 and $200,000. American wealth is concentrated in the hands of multi-billionaires who comprise one-tenth of one percent or less of the population.

The tell-tale sign of a third world economy is the concentration of wealth in the hands of a tiny minority. In the United States this is called “democracy.” And an increase in third world jobs is misrepresented as economic progress.

They will never stop lying to us.

:icon_rolleyes:

The private sector is UP 13.7 million jobs under Biden. Who knows why you make up such bullshit?

And from where do you get your unemployment figures?
Shitty low paying jobs in the private sector and lots of government jobs is nothing to be proud of.

190,000 of the jobs are in services, and 71,000 are in government. In other words, 86% of the jobs gain reflect the third world pattern. The service jobs are in wholesale and retail trade, health care and social assistance, and waitresses and bartenders.
America Has a Third World Economy - LewRockwell

Shitty low paying jobs in the private sector and lots of government jobs is nothing to be proud of.

190,000 of the jobs are in services, and 71,000 are in government. In other words, 86% of the jobs gain reflect the third world pattern. The service jobs are in wholesale and retail trade, health care and social assistance, and waitresses and bartenders.
America Has a Third World Economy - LewRockwell

LOL

Your source' source is the same source as my source -- the BLS. Thanks for tacitly agreeing with my post that the private sector is up by nearly 14 million jobs.

LOL

Your source' source is the same source as my source -- the BLS. Thanks for tacitly agreeing with my post that the private sector is up by nearly 14 million jobs.
I never disagreed with the numbers. Sadly you being a D Party cultist, you’re unable to comprehend my point.

Forum List

Back