Americans pushing disinformation for the putin´s empire is the growth industry none of us saw coming.

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
Americans with pro-putin views manipulating their own countrymen to turn against their country and embrace Moscow 🇸🇦 🇷🇺 genocidal , nazi imperialism .

Such🇷🇺🐷🇸🇦 traitors will do anything for money and sex with putin´s prostitutes .

GRj_uxdXMAA6b6t

GOlHtVGX0AAxXp9.jpg

1720023121817-jpeg.970952

Americans with pro-putin views manipulating their own countrymen to turn against their country and embrace Moscow 🇸🇦 🇷🇺 genocidal , nazi imperialism .

Such🇷🇺🐷🇸🇦 traitors will do anything for money and sex with putin´s prostitutes .

GRj_uxdXMAA6b6t

View attachment 971001

1720023121817-jpeg.970952

We have a problem with Russian agents in our government.

McCarthy was right.

1720029982343.png

We have a problem with Russian agents in our government.

McCarthy was right.

View attachment 971006

YOU POSTED A picture of USEFUL IDIOTS .

YOU CAN FIND MANY traitors here :

Thar Bugati "receipt" speaks volumes about the IQ of Moscow&pootin 🇷🇺 cuckolds .

The left is supporting Putin??
i wrote - the radical left

GNUkf3PWwAAtKSH.jpg

i wrote - the radical left

View attachment 971057
Well ok, this is certainly interesting . I don’t mind admitting that I learned something. But I will say that I don’t believe that these people are representative of the “left” and progressives. I for one see them as rather misguided, and blaming the victim for Russia aggression. This leftist, and many others like me understand that1} Putin was just using the threat of NATO expansion as an excuse to invade, 2} Putin is obsessed with re-establishing the Soviet Empire and will stop at nothing 3) The best and only way to avoid a wider war in Europe is to stand united against Putin and 4} the most of the aide to Ukraine that those in the Putin wing of the Republican Party are whining about is going to US defense contractors in this country, bolstering our economyand our own military preparedness

Forum List

Back