🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Americans Trust Trump Administration More Than News Media in New Poll

obama is no longer in office, do you think it would be possible to leave their home arguments private now?

Oh, damn!

I had the wrong video.

I was trying to get the vid on the Democrat Senators in caucus.

Here it is.

yes, makes more sense now.
And, leaves the obamas life private as it should be. I only say this because I am a compassionate and caring disgruntled old white guy.

What I want to know is, how can 39% of the public be so fucking stupid?

We see this tu quoque defense every single time. When Trump lies, the rubes come right back with "Obama lied, too!"

Yep...everyone who disagrees with you is a rube. G5000 is talking to you, Michiganers, and you, Pennsylvanians, and you, Wisconsinites, and you West Virginians, and you North Dakotans and especially you, Missourians. If you voted for and support Trump, you are nothing but a bunch of rubes.

2018 is right around the corner. Let's send another message to the elitists...they clearly haven't gotten the message yet.

View attachment 111592

These are the Senate seats that will be up for grabs in the 2018 midterms...start today in dedicating your time and resources to defeating the Democrat Senators in the 'rube' states...super-majority 2019!
They have no idea how badly they will lose in 2018.

2010 was just a warm up compared to what is coming.

As honeymoons go, Donald Trump’s wasn’t much to write home about. He was voted in as the most unpopular president-elect in modern history and got slightly less unpopular in the weeks that followed, as the goodwill flowed. Even then, though, he clearly remained the most unpopular president-elect in modern history. Again, that was the honeymoon.

This new poll has all kinds of bad news for Donald Trump

QU Poll Release Detail

American voters approve 55 - 39 percent of the job President Barack Obama is doing, his best approval rating in seven years, according to a Quinnipiac University national poll released today. These same voters disapprove 51 - 37 percent of the way Donald Trump is handling his job as president-elect.

Donald Trump will be a worse president than Barack Obama, 45 percent of voters say, while 34 percent say he will be a better president and 15 percent say he will be about the same, American voters tell the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University Poll.

Forum List

Back