American's Will Not Fire At American's

So what if you let in a bunch of radicals,mex and islam's, and made them law enforcement? Maybe they'll fire at American's now?
really? you are totally ignorant of American history goober

remember kent state ?

Demonizing an adversary is the mindset used to create
hatred of the ‘other’ side to make it easier to fire
upon them.

The universal soldiers mind is molded to kill or be
killed by whom ever their superiors dictate is an
enemy of the state and a threat to the country.

There is little guilt or remorse on the soldiers part
as he is just following orders for ‘Gawd and Country’.

Don't disparage our soldiers. That being said, the important thing to look at is the zero support the Bundy bunch got when they occupied that national wildlife refuge. They actually thought that a groundswell of patriots would show up and end the siege in their favor. Didn't happen, these people love to talk but in the end they have too much to lose. Revolutions are fought by people who have nothing left to lose.

STFU, you disgusting little puke....your beloved "soldier" doesn't defend freedom nor does it "spread "democracy"....whatever the fuck that is because we were formed as a republic. A democracy is nothing but two wolves and a sheep deciding on what is for dinner. It is stupid pieces of shit like you that make me not care about educating the masses as to what is REALLY happening and what is coming towards us. You are the kind of dumb fuck that makes me want to stock up on popcorn and watch stupid little "my gubermint loves and protects me" idiots run around like a head-less chicken....there is a part of me that really wants to see that.

As far as the Bundys and those at the wildlife refuge goes?? They were standing up for a family that is but one of thousands o that have been under attack by the BLM, a private corporate entity that has been bullying people off their lands using tactics that would make the mafia proud....and stupid, disgusting little sycophants like you applaud it because they are "da gubermint" and you revere them as if they were some kind of god. This corporate entity that tries to pass itself off as a legitimate governmental body doesn't mean shit to me and I give them the double middle finger salute on a daily basis. I know gutless pussies like you believe that only "da gubermint" should have guns but that's not gonna happen without a fight that will have stupid little fucks like you caught in the cross fire. I hope that you and your whole sloped-skulled family get caught up in it....the gene pool is in need of some serious culling.
I didn't read past the first sentence jackass.

Too many multi-syllable words with correct punctuation was too much for you to handle?

Learn what a comma is, ya dumb fuck.
Nope, I am not going to pollute my Sunday afternoon with your pointless hostility. If you cannot deliver your opinion in a reasonable tone it is not a reasonable opinion to begin with.

What!? Americans fire at other Americans everyday in this nation.

and there is no question of why the rich kids are never in harm's way

Indeed......Just ask Trump.....and, before you say, Bill Clinton, stop and evaluate who was and was not orn with a silver spoon down his throat.
Anyone who brings up conscription as the cure for anything has no idea (or don't care) how unfairly it has always fed the poor to meat grinder.

For a time I was in the Military Police and on occasion we would practice crowd control. We used M1's with bayonets and jabbed them at an imaginary crowd. Would we have fired if ordered? No doubt in my mind, just as Washington's militia fired on the crowd.

Conservatives/libertarians have a zero representation in Washington, the progressive as 100% representation in Washington. The federal government is not here to protect me or anyone that disagrees with the current crop of corrupt career politicians… Fact
No, the federal government is not worth saving, how about just letting them implode… LOL

really? you are totally ignorant of American history goober

remember kent state ?

Demonizing an adversary is the mindset used to create
hatred of the ‘other’ side to make it easier to fire
upon them.

The universal soldiers mind is molded to kill or be
killed by whom ever their superiors dictate is an
enemy of the state and a threat to the country.

There is little guilt or remorse on the soldiers part
as he is just following orders for ‘Gawd and Country’.

Don't disparage our soldiers. That being said, the important thing to look at is the zero support the Bundy bunch got when they occupied that national wildlife refuge. They actually thought that a groundswell of patriots would show up and end the siege in their favor. Didn't happen, these people love to talk but in the end they have too much to lose. Revolutions are fought by people who have nothing left to lose.

STFU, you disgusting little puke....your beloved "soldier" doesn't defend freedom nor does it "spread "democracy"....whatever the fuck that is because we were formed as a republic. A democracy is nothing but two wolves and a sheep deciding on what is for dinner. It is stupid pieces of shit like you that make me not care about educating the masses as to what is REALLY happening and what is coming towards us. You are the kind of dumb fuck that makes me want to stock up on popcorn and watch stupid little "my gubermint loves and protects me" idiots run around like a head-less chicken....there is a part of me that really wants to see that.

As far as the Bundys and those at the wildlife refuge goes?? They were standing up for a family that is but one of thousands o that have been under attack by the BLM, a private corporate entity that has been bullying people off their lands using tactics that would make the mafia proud....and stupid, disgusting little sycophants like you applaud it because they are "da gubermint" and you revere them as if they were some kind of god. This corporate entity that tries to pass itself off as a legitimate governmental body doesn't mean shit to me and I give them the double middle finger salute on a daily basis. I know gutless pussies like you believe that only "da gubermint" should have guns but that's not gonna happen without a fight that will have stupid little fucks like you caught in the cross fire. I hope that you and your whole sloped-skulled family get caught up in it....the gene pool is in need of some serious culling.

Too many multi-syllable words with correct punctuation was too much for you to handle?

Nope, I am not going to pollute my Sunday afternoon with your pointless hostility. If you cannot deliver your opinion in a reasonable tone it is not a reasonable opinion to begin with.

No sweat off of my ass....your postings are lame AND pointless and come from a position of ignorance.

So what if you let in a bunch of radicals,mex and islam's, and made them law enforcement? Maybe they'll fire at American's now?

I'm not sure what you're talking about but Americans most certainly do fire at Americans.

Here's some links to shootings in America. Just click the link and pick your article.

list of mass shootings in america - Google Search
homicide rates in america - Google Search
Then we have all the people killed by police, if it's warranted or not.

police shootings of black males - Google Search
police shootings of white males - Google Search

So making the statement that no American is going to fire on another American is very false.

No sweat off of my ass....your postings are lame AND pointless and come from a position of ignorance.
Whatever rage head. You are like many here who post only to satisfy their sadistic streak without risking getting punched out you poor little victim of the system.

I'm not sure what you're talking about but Americans most certainly do fire at Americans.

Here's some links to shootings in America. Just click the link and pick your article.

list of mass shootings in america - Google Search
homicide rates in america - Google Search
Then we have all the people killed by police, if it's warranted or not.

police shootings of black males - Google Search
police shootings of white males - Google Search

So making the statement that no American is going to fire on another American is very false.
Well....democrats fire upon Americans....as indicated in your links.....

Dale is an unhappy snowflake this morning.

whitehall points out that the feds and states will fire at those breaking the law. I am wrong for one and stand corrected.

warrior cops are the latest manifestation of the willingness of uniforms to fire on citizens.
Obviously Jake never experienced what it was like for a Police Officer on the freaking street having to make split second decisions to save his life or the lives of citizens. Hero Cops do it every day in the greatest Country in the world and when they make a mistake the system is there to second guess them. I guess cliched driven lefties are truly ignorant or intentionally blur the difference between a street Cop firing a weapon in a highly charged situation and a federal Cop sighting through a scope at the face of a woman holding a baby in her arms. The Obama administration dragged a combat Marine across the world and tried to court martial him for the crime of pissing on the bodies of dead enemy who tried to kill him moments before and Bill Clinton used tanks and poison gas on American citizens.

whitehall has no idea what are warrior cops.

I have the highest esteem for good cops.

I have no use for those who are it for the thrills and the cool toys.

The point is that we know for a historic fact that American federal officers and the U.S. Military will fire on Americans if they are ordered to by a corrupt regime and if they are guaranteed immunity by the courts and supported by the media. Case closed

The point is that we know for a historic fact that American federal officers and the U.S. Military will fire on Americans if they are ordered to by a corrupt regime and if they are guaranteed immunity by the courts and supported by the media. Case closed
The George Washington administration is not usually thought of as corrupt.

Whatever rage head. You are like many here who post only to satisfy their sadistic streak without risking getting punched out you poor little victim of the system.

I'm not any more of a victim than you are. I am here to inform and enlighten. Stupid little fucks like you are too stupid to learn anything. You can't even punctuate properly. As far as me worried about getting "punched" for speaking out? That isn't anything that worries me and I do speak out in real time. Besides, leftards and liberals for the most part are spineless and only attack in packs being that they are gutless cowards and that is a fact. They are physically unimposing and leftard women are actually tougher than their male counterparts.

(snicker)

I'm not any more of a victim than you are. I am here to inform and enlighten. Stupid little fucks like you are too stupid to learn anything. You can't even punctuate properly. As far as me worried about getting "punched" for speaking out? That isn't anything that worries me and I do speak out in real time. Besides, leftards and liberals for the most part are spineless and only attack in packs being that they are gutless cowards and that is a fact. They are physically unimposing and leftard women are actually tougher than their male counterparts.

(snicker)
Wow, I was hoping you would attempt civility to prove me wrong, instead you went right back to the abuse. You are one sad, sick little sadist and you wonder why people think you are all a bunch of hateful people, you can't even manage to use rationality for one message board post.

American's Will Not Fire At Americans [/QUOTE]

WUT?

p19225_p_v8_aa.jpg

Forum List

Back