American's Will Not Fire At American's

So what if you let in a bunch of radicals,mex and islam's, and made them law enforcement? Maybe they'll fire at American's now?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- SO , its been established pretty much i think that USA military will fire on whoever the King , president or Government tells them to fire on . With that being said , won't it be much more likely that a USA military that has some gang members and foreigners , jihadis , radical lefties and an imported fifth column will happily fire on American citizens on the street if they are ordered to Fire on Americans ??

So what if you let in a bunch of radicals,mex and islam's, and made them law enforcement? Maybe they'll fire at American's now?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- SO , its been established pretty much i think that USA military will fire on whoever the King , president or Government tells them to fire on . With that being said , won't it be much more likely that a USA military that has some gang members and foreigners , jihadis , radical lefties and an imported fifth column will happily fire on American citizens on the street if they are ordered to Fire on Americans ??
No. No one in the military would happily fire on Americans for no good reason. However, if the right resorts to full on domestic terrorism they will deserve what they get from the vast majority of law enforcement personnel who have a pretty dim view of maniacs shooting up places just because democracy has failed to provide them with a fascist leader.

Too many multi-syllable words with correct punctuation was too much for you to handle?

Learn what a comma is, ya dumb fuck.
Nope, I am not going to pollute my Sunday afternoon with your pointless hostility. If you cannot deliver your opinion in a reasonable tone it is not a reasonable opinion to begin with.

No sweat off of my ass....your postings are lame AND pointless and come from a position of ignorance.
Whatever rage head. You are like many here who post only to satisfy their sadistic streak without risking getting punched out you poor little victim of the system.

I'm not any more of a victim than you are. I am here to inform and enlighten. Stupid little fucks like you are too stupid to learn anything. You can't even punctuate properly. As far as me worried about getting "punched" for speaking out? That isn't anything that worries me and I do speak out in real time. Besides, leftards and liberals for the most part are spineless and only attack in packs being that they are gutless cowards and that is a fact. They are physically unimposing and leftard women are actually tougher than their male counterparts.

(snicker)
Wow, I was hoping you would attempt civility to prove me wrong, instead you went right back to the abuse. You are one sad, sick little sadist and you wonder why people think you are all a bunch of hateful people, you can't even manage to use rationality for one message board post.

I have read your piss poor attempts at posting a coherent thought. You are the quintessential partisan leftard poster. There really isn't anything to be cordial to you about.

The enemy is the enemy no matter whose flag they hide behind.
You can say you are an American but if you don't defend the Constitution you are the enemy.
Pure and Simple

No. No one in the military would happily fire on Americans for no good reason. However, if the right resorts to full on domestic terrorism they will deserve what they get from the vast majority of law enforcement personnel who have a pretty dim view of maniacs shooting up places just because democracy has failed to provide them with a fascist leader.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- NO GOOD REASON ehh Occupied and the king or president or government gets to decide what reason is Good Enough eh Occupied ??

Nope, I am not going to pollute my Sunday afternoon with your pointless hostility. If you cannot deliver your opinion in a reasonable tone it is not a reasonable opinion to begin with.

No sweat off of my ass....your postings are lame AND pointless and come from a position of ignorance.
Whatever rage head. You are like many here who post only to satisfy their sadistic streak without risking getting punched out you poor little victim of the system.

I'm not any more of a victim than you are. I am here to inform and enlighten. Stupid little fucks like you are too stupid to learn anything. You can't even punctuate properly. As far as me worried about getting "punched" for speaking out? That isn't anything that worries me and I do speak out in real time. Besides, leftards and liberals for the most part are spineless and only attack in packs being that they are gutless cowards and that is a fact. They are physically unimposing and leftard women are actually tougher than their male counterparts.

(snicker)
Wow, I was hoping you would attempt civility to prove me wrong, instead you went right back to the abuse. You are one sad, sick little sadist and you wonder why people think you are all a bunch of hateful people, you can't even manage to use rationality for one message board post.

I have read your piss poor attempts at posting a coherent thought. You are the quintessential partisan leftard poster. There really isn't anything to be cordial to you about.
Eat shit hater, you are going on my lengthy ignore list never to seen by me again. Got no time for people who hate kindness and despise rationality.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- NO GOOD REASON ehh Occupied and the king or president or government gets to decide what reason is Good Enough eh Occupied ??
Not in America, anyone getting fired upon would have to be doing something to warrant such a response, domestic terrorism being first on the list, and they would deserve it. No president could order soldiers to kill unarmed civilians or peaceful protestors like your fever dreams suggest but armed insurrection is another matter. No president is going to let a bunch of neo-confederate dickheads try to steal one square inch of American soil away from the union, secession is just not an option no matter how much the dopes will talk it up in the coming months.

(snicker)

Eat shit hater, you are going on my lengthy ignore list never to seen by me again. Got no time for people who hate kindness and despise rationality.

I will certainly miss the laughs due to your responses but I will still be busting on you even if you don't read them. (snicker)

Forum List

Back