🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

An accidental death, a fatal retaliation rips apart 2 Milwaukee families

How are guns responsible for moray decay?
Is it written anywhere in my post guns are responsible for moral decay? The answer is no. Moral decay is happening by itself. As a result though thousands people get killed annually by someone who simply had access to guns. Don't tell me you could not make the logic connection by yourself.
There's no logic to it. Society doesn't decay on its' own. Blaming inanimate objects is just an excuse to avoid he real problem.

So what's the real problem and how to address it?

That's a good point. The first step is to have a dialog and for people to stop "blaming society" and come up with a real solution. I'm hoping I can keep my guns while keeping guns away from people who would misuse them.

1) Who was responsible for watching the child to begin with? A parent perhaps?
2) In some cases (many cases?), you can take a man out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the man!
3) Had the killer not had a gun he (she?) would likely have used some other instrument of death to satisfy his rage. Tire iron? Rock? Knife? Heel of shoe? Fist?
4) Lesson for us all: when driving down a residential street EXPECT a child or pet to run out in front of you from a blind spot. If you learn to expect it you can learn to avoid it.

Oh ... and ... there are more guns in the USA than there are doctors but there are far more deaths by medical malpractice than by guns. That's a fact!!!

You could try to teach people that there is no right to commit crimes. But that would be racist.
You are correct. The white citizen councils and klan simply will not respect the right of black citizens to live among whites.

I'm neither a white city council member nor a Klan member but I know better than to live in a black neighborhood. That's just common sense. Do you live in an all black neighborhood? No? I rest my case.

That's being overly simplistic. How do we address the fact so many people are murdered by hand guns? Are we just supposed to blame society and that's the end of it?
No, it's the beginning of it. It's the true answer and one that is swept under the national rug. Explain how we used to be able to order guns from a Sears catalog, or walk into a hardware store and buy guns, with no background checks. But now guns are the problem?

Oh ... and ... there are more guns in the USA than there are doctors but there are far more deaths by medical malpractice than by guns. That's a fact!!!

Still doctors' prime goal is to treat people while guns' only purpose is murder. You are talking about the 'stick' once again. What for do we have to look after guns if you can kill your neighbor with a stick, a shovel or absolutely anything you find suitable? However, it is still much easier to kill somebody with a device, designed especially for killing.

Still doctors' prime goal is to treat people while guns' only purpose is murder. You are talking about the 'stick' once again. What for do we have to look after guns if you can kill your neighbor with a stick, a shovel or absolutely anything you find suitable? However, it is still much easier to kill somebody with a device, designed especially for killing.
You're a liar. If I have to shoot someone it will be in self defense, not murder. And I want an easy way to defend myself, go pound sand.

You're a liar. If I have to shoot someone it will be in self defense, not murder. And I want an easy way to defend myself, go pound sand.

Whether it is for self-defense or not, you are still killing a human being. I am not saying it is always wrong though. Putting my argument upside down doesn't add credibility to your own words. And again, nobody is promoting ban on guns in this thread, we are discussing the problem of gun-related violence and possible solutions.

Whether it is for self-defense or not, you are still killing a human being. I am not saying it is always wrong though. Putting my argument upside down doesn't add credibility to your own words. And again, nobody is promoting ban on guns in this thread, we are discussing the problem of gun-related violence and possible solutions.
Murder isn't justified, murder is always wrong. Making statements you can't back up makes your statements wrong and you and idiot for saying them.

Forum List

Back