🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

An apocalyptic earthquake could cripple Japan and send the whole world into recession

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Remember the catastrophic 2011 earthquake and tsunami in Japan? That was just nature warming up. Scientists are predicting that the chances of a magnitude 8 or 9 earthquake along the Nankai Through within the next 30 years are 70%. Such a Big One could rack up to 323,000 casualties, because not only would this quake (and its massive tsunami) hit population centers, it would happen with only around five minutes of warning – a less than ideal timeframe when you need to evacuate millions. In response to this terrifying prospect, Prime Minister Shinzo Abe has advised his citizens to be “calmly and appropriately afraid.”
An apocalyptic earthquake could cripple Japan and send the whole World into recession - Strange Sounds

One can never know when mother nature tells humanity to fk off . =) And when she does the world will know it guess we will pay for it too.

Some one knows:

In the King James Bible, Matthew 24:7 states: For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in diverse places.

Tomorrow Yellowstone could blow.
If I spent my every waking moment worrying about the -what if- scenarios I would not be able to enjoy and live my life today. Give yourself a break, mind wars.
Remember the catastrophic 2011 earthquake and tsunami in Japan? That was just nature warming up. Scientists are predicting that the chances of a magnitude 8 or 9 earthquake along the Nankai Through within the next 30 years are 70%. Such a Big One could rack up to 323,000 casualties, because not only would this quake (and its massive tsunami) hit population centers, it would happen with only around five minutes of warning – a less than ideal timeframe when you need to evacuate millions. In response to this terrifying prospect, Prime Minister Shinzo Abe has advised his citizens to be “calmly and appropriately afraid.”
An apocalyptic earthquake could cripple Japan and send the whole World into recession - Strange Sounds

One can never know when mother nature tells humanity to fk off . =) And when she does the world will know it guess we will pay for it too.

Some one knows:

In the King James Bible, Matthew 24:7 states: For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in diverse places.

Oh yes I totally agree he knows , but you know how you have to tippy toe on realistic information that many deny because of their successful indoctrination.

God's been getting pissed for a loooong time lol. He's had it up to here as they say.

Tomorrow Yellowstone could blow.
If I spent my every waking moment worrying about the -what if- scenarios I would not be able to enjoy and live my life today. Give yourself a break, mind wars.

Oh hell I'm not worried about it at all. Just information purposes etc. Not much we could do if it does blow anyway that's for sure.

Thank you for the helpful tip though. xxxxx

At a time we will not know.
Some one knows:

In Matthew and Mark:

But concerning that day or that hour, no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

At a time we will not know.
Some one knows:

In Matthew and Mark:

But concerning that day or that hour, no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Correct. But Christ gave us everything we need to identify the era.
In the same way, when you see these thingS happening, you know that He is near, right at the door.

There is a blessing attached to Revelation. We weren't told what it is, but I believe it is being able to identify the Biblical time we live in.
I also think Mind Wars knows enough about the Bible to not worry about the time we live in, but instead, hopes to open other's eyes to the impending tribulation.
This is one of the signs:
The annual number of “great” earthquakes nearly tripled over the last decade, providing a reminder to Americans that unruptured faults like those in the northwest United States might be due for a Big One.
Between 2004 and 2014, 18 earthquakes with magnitudes of 8.0 or more rattled subduction zones around the globe. That's an increase of 265 percent over the average rate of the previous century, which saw 71 great quakes, according to a report to the annual meeting of the Geological Society of America this week in Vancouver, British Columbia

Poor Oklahoma has seen an increase of 4000%. Fracking is causing earthquakes all over our country.
Pay attention to what Christ said. He knows what He is talking about.

Billy Graham's Answer on End Time Prophecies
Q:
Why do some people get all wrapped up in trying to predict the end of the world? We've always experienced wars and natural disasters, and we always will. All those prophecies about the end of the world are just nonsense, in my opinion.
Billy Graham. A:

You’re right—up to a point. Throughout history some people have claimed to know exactly when the world was going to come to an end—and they were clearly wrong. Jesus said, “No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father” (Matthew 24:36).

But there is one prophecy about the future that I urge you not to ignore or dismiss as nonsense—and that is the one spoken by Jesus. Jesus warned that someday this world as we know it will come to an end—not because of a war or natural disaster, but because God will intervene and bring it to an end. The future is in God’s hands, and He alone will bring an end to the world.

And when He does, all the evils of this world will be destroyed and Jesus Christ will come again to rule over a new world in perfect peace and justice. We can barely imagine this, but it gives us hope for a better world. As the Bible says, “In keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, the home of righteousness” (2 Peter 3:13).

Don’t worry about those who falsely claim to know when the world will come to an end. Instead, put your faith and trust in Jesus Christ. He alone gives us hope for the future and strength for our lives right now. Make Him the foundation of your life—beginning today.

Billy Graham is one of the greatest preachers of all time. And has probably brought more people to Christ than any other human on earth. Revelation was not widely preached, because it was hard to understand, and wasn't really relevant to the time Graham preached. Today, of the 2,500 prophesies pertaining to Revelation, 2,000 have been fulfilled. An example would be, the gospel being preached worldwide.

The reason I bring attention to the S at the end of things is because it refers to more than one indicator. The Millerites forgot the S part, and gave away the farm, TWICE, on faulty math, and poor vision.

God has no intention of bringing this earth to a close. In fact, Heaven is going to leave it's present dimension, and settled here on earth. God made a promise to Noah, NOT destroy the earth. And left the next destruction in the hands of us, and said that if Christ didn't show up this next time when he does, we would destroy all life on earth. Christ returns to prevent that. He will reside in Jerusalem, and rule on earth for 1,000 years.

Those who favored God when they were alive and accepted Christ's gift of propitiation will be coming back with Him in our glorified bodies. During that time Satan will be chained. Satan will be let loose for a short period and he and his demons and anyone who preferred Satan's company to God's will be judged at the White Throne Judgment.
When this earth gets too full, He'll just make a bigger one.

Forum List

Back