An attempt to end run the Grand Jury in Brown Case

crybaby_liberal.jpg

The liberals in the media and Washington have gone so far in pushing lies that there is no way in hell they will allow the truth to show what fools they've been. If they admit they were wrong, they fear that no one will take them seriously next time. If they were smart, they would have waited for facts to begin with. Once they went with lies, and kept pushing the story after it was debunked, they lost any credibility they had left. Sticking to the lies now isn't going to help them, but they just can't see that.

How One Woman Could Hit The Reset Button In The Case Against Darren Wilson ThinkProgress

Ohh look another attempt to end run the Prosecutor. Don't get what you want as a lefty? Just try again.
Reminds me of when Gore kept demanding recounts until he got his way. Each recount ended up giving more votes to Bush. It's encouraging how real life conspires to reveal the demonic Left for the fools they are.
I now have you under demonic control
vintagehypnosisrotatingdiscmachine-joost5.gif

Give me your wallet.....

How One Woman Could Hit The Reset Button In The Case Against Darren Wilson ThinkProgress

Ohh look another attempt to end run the Prosecutor. Don't get what you want as a lefty? Just try again.
Reminds me of when Gore kept demanding recounts until he got his way. Each recount ended up giving more votes to Bush. It's encouraging how real life conspires to reveal the demonic Left for the fools they are.
I now have you under demonic control
vintagehypnosisrotatingdiscmachine-joost5.gif

Give me your wallet.....

That looks like a olive. I think I'll have a martini.

This is the opposite of what happened in the Trayvon Martin case. There the prosecutor, knowing the grand jury wouldn't indict, took it directly to a petty jury. And lost. Because if there isnt enough evidence for a grand jury to indict, there for sure isnt enough evidence to convict.
What a waste of taxpayer time and money.
Of course it furthers the illusion that justice was somehow denied and the system is somehow fixed in favor of white people.
Which is what Obama & Co want to suggest.

This is the opposite of what happened in the Trayvon Martin case. There the prosecutor, knowing the grand jury wouldn't indict, took it directly to a petty jury. And lost. Because if there isnt enough evidence for a grand jury to indict, there for sure isnt enough evidence to convict.
Of course it furthers the illusion that justice was somehow denied and the system is somehow fixed in favor of white people.
Trial by jury is the great equalizer because it involves 12 human beings all trying to do the right thing. If the communist Left ever succeeds in seizing unlimited power, they will no doubt scuttle the jury system.

Too many unanswered questions and conflicting eyewitnesses- deserves a transparent trial. What the feds are supposed to do. Gore got what he wanted lol? WTF?

Trial by jury is the great equalizer because it involves 12 human beings all trying to do the right thing. If the communist Left ever succeeds in seizing unlimited power, they will no doubt scuttle the jury system.
They are trying to do it in the Brown case. Fuck the grand jury....we know what's right!

Why should a black that committed a violent crime get any other treatment than anyone else??? You on the left seem to be saying that they shouldn't be punished because they're black.

It's even worse. The Left treats them as completely innocent because they're black. It's why I call them racists loudly, and as often as I can. Because if that isn't racism, I don't know what is.

So..this was expected to go to civil court next..funny how you cons are crying that this is a waste, but the 54 times the house tried to repeal the ACA wasnt...Fuck you hypocrites.

Technically it's not political, but a violation of criminal procedure.

My criminal law professor brought the issue up today in our class and said that giving the wrong official statement of the law "would have gotten them an F in my criminal procedure class. You can't make that mistake in a grand jury."

That was a huge mistake on the prosecutor's fault and that's a procedural error. I thought we were all for respect for the rule of law right? Well when there is a procedural error that can prejudices the jury, it gets overturned for the sake of the integrity of the system. That's the rule of law.

All it does is reconvene a new grand jury with the correct point of law. They could still make the same choice but at least this time it will be done by the book.

Technically it's not political, but a violation of criminal procedure.

My criminal law professor brought the issue up today in our class and said that giving the wrong official statement of the law "would have gotten them an F in my criminal procedure class. You can't make that mistake in a grand jury."

That was a huge mistake on the prosecutor's fault and that's a procedural error. I thought we were all for respect for the rule of law right? Well when there is a procedural error that can prejudices the jury, it gets overturned for the sake of the integrity of the system. That's the rule of law.

All it does is reconvene a new grand jury with the correct point of law. They could still make the same choice but at least this time it will be done by the book.
Obviously the mistake, if indeed there even was one, was nugatory.

Forum List

Back