An E Mail to Bernie Sanders

ZooGardens

Jan 10, 2016
Dear Bernie Sanders, My name is Andrew Evans.
I was born in a poor white neighborhood in Philadelphia with heavy competition between Irish and Italian blue collar Catholics whose ideas are both full of jackal shit because god doesn't really exist... but they're too damn stupid to get it through their thick skulls and they just simply find whatever is convenient for them to use, to keep on trying to deny the facts of science.

The neighborhood even had its own Ku Klux Klan faction, alive and well in Philadelphia.

I had to go from age 5 all the way to 14 in that environment... kicking whose ever asses I could, and gradually kicking the asses of bigger and bigger retards... until I finally took the retard king and smashed his head through the wall in high school.

I had to teach myself after I dropped out of high school.

I want a Lamborghini, can I have one ?

I want my opportunity to have a Lamborghini !

lol

Dear Hillary Clinton,

This is Aaron again. I know there is that restraining order against me, so I am writing you instead. Every night I dream of finger banging you, and smelling them afterwards. I wake up every morning with a wet spot on the front of my underwear. Sometimes I jerk off imagining what those saggy titties must look like underneath your clothes. If you mail me an envelope of your pubes I promise I will stop emailing you so often.

Thanks,

Aaron

P.S. Bill's the one who keeps giving me your new email addresses.

...... kicking whose ever asses I could.....

So, nobody. Good that your weakness resulted in nothing more than bullshit lies from an ignorant dropout on the internet rather than anything real. Boy, that atheism sure does foster a strong character.

Forum List

Back