An Honest Leftist

That is what won in 2016. Don’t like it, then don’t vote for a fat fuck who declared the majority of America’s citizens to be his personal enemies.

That's what Clinton did and we didn't vote for that fat fuck.

Trump loves all Americans and is willing to give everyone a chance. Just don't attack him because he does strike back.
Clinton did not deserve to be President. As for the other, don't fool yourself. Trump loves Trump.
Nobody “deserves” to be President. Clinton was certainly far more qualified than the fatass dotard. We’ll be paying for the damage he’s doing for decades
You cant stop lying can you? You ignore the fact that congress does nothing but attack Trump. What damage is that doing?
How much damage did it do during Obama’s 8 years? Go fuck yourself.

It saved our country.

That's what Clinton did and we didn't vote for that fat fuck.

Trump loves all Americans and is willing to give everyone a chance. Just don't attack him because he does strike back.
Clinton did not deserve to be President. As for the other, don't fool yourself. Trump loves Trump.
Nobody “deserves” to be President. Clinton was certainly far more qualified than the fatass dotard. We’ll be paying for the damage he’s doing for decades
You cant stop lying can you? You ignore the fact that congress does nothing but attack Trump. What damage is that doing?
How much damage did it do during Obama’s 8 years? Go fuck yourself.

It saved our country.
Cool, bro. Then don’t complain, snowflake.

If we don’t like what our representatives do, we can elect different ones; since we are a republic. It happens that people are electing representatives to enact the NPV on their behalf. So kindly go off somewhere private, and fuck yourself.
People can elect representatives to engage in any sort of illegality. In fact the democrats do that all the time (infanticide, the removal of our national borders, sanctuary policies, etc.). That doesn't make it proper or legal.

Voting to negate the Constitution merely makes the vote itself unconstitutional. The proper way to get rid of the the electoral college is through a legal constitutional convention where amendments in the system can be made by a vote of state delegates in a legal and proscribed way.

But of course the left will never do that knowing they would be beat down like a rabid dog. But you've been to school, so you claim, and you know all about how our government works. Surely a great thinker like yourself knows this too.
Your move, little ad hom spewing monkey. I can't wait to see what a diseased mind will come up with next.

Last edited:
Red states are among the poorest, and run down, states in the country, moron.
California, New York, Illinois, etc. are all doing so well though, right? 9 Most Bankrupt States In America: Is Yours On The List?
Montana, Georgia, Idaho, for instance, may not be rich in assets but they are also not drowning in red ink in addition to being crime ridden cesspools. But never mind that. None of that makes your argument work for you, does it.

If we don’t like what our representatives do, we can elect different ones; since we are a republic. It happens that people are electing representatives to enact the NPV on their behalf. So kindly go off somewhere private, and fuck yourself.
People can elect representatives to engage in any sort of illegality. In fact the democrats do that all the time (infanticide, the removal of our national borders, sanctuary policies, etc.). That doesn't make it proper or legal.

Voting to negate the Constitution merely makes the vote itself unconstitutional. The proper way to get rid of the the electoral college is through a legal constitutional convention where amendments in the system can be made by a vote of state delegates in a legal and proscribed way.

But of course the left will never do that knowing they would be beat down like a rabid dog. But you've been to school, so you claim, and you know all about how our government works. Surely a great thinker like yourself knows this too.
Your move, little ad hom spewing monkey. I can't wait to see what a diseased mind will come up with next.
The NPV compact doesn’t get rid of the EC, little snowflake. Try to get through your tantrum and then come back to us :itsok:

The NPV compact doesn’t get rid of the EC, little snowflake. Try to get through your tantrum and then come back to us.
You are as unobservant as you are stupid, which is impressive. You must have read my post about constitutional conventions. So why are you restating what is not in dispute? It must be because you are so fucking dumb.

what good does it go to GET THE POWER if you can't do anything with it but defend trying to keep it?

What catches my eye is the "when we get the power, everybody else f%$king duck."

How far down that path of retribution is he willing to go? How far did he think this through? When the left is back in power, what does he want to do to quash any threat to their maintaining power?

Yep. Scorched earth. That's the current state of the American political landscape.

The NPV compact doesn’t get rid of the EC, little snowflake. Try to get through your tantrum and then come back to us.
You are as unobservant as you are stupid, which is impressive. You must have read my post about constitutional conventions. So why are you restating what is not in dispute? It must be because you are so fucking dumb.
Why are you bringing up constitutional conventions? The NPV compact requires no changes to the Constitution, snowflake :itsok:

His is a statement that testifies against itself; how can he be believed when he essentially says not to have trust in him?

Good point. He can't possibly think that threatening about 63 million fellow citizens would win any over to his side. Not a good way to sway independents either. His public statement is counterproductive to his goal. A goal which is anti-American.

It is. It is purely emotional pap.

Why are you bringing up constitutional conventions? The NPV compact requires no changes to the Constitution, snowflake
Post #36 addressed all this already.
Is your memory so short or are you just that dumb? For the third or fourth time the NPV is intended to counter
the Electoral College, to the extent it's possible. If dumb fucks like you could get rid of the EC, you would.
But you just are too weak, feeble and pathetic to make any difference at all in our Constitution. Move to China, you little ad hom monkey.

Why are you bringing up constitutional conventions? The NPV compact requires no changes to the Constitution, snowflake
Is your memory so short or are you just that dumb? For the third or fourth time the NPV is intended to counter
the Electoral College, to the extent it's possible. If dumb fucks like you could get rid of the EC, you would.
But you just are too weak, feeble and pathetic to make any difference at all in our Constitution. Move to China, you little ad hom monkey.
Post #36 is retarded. I would certainly get rid of the EC if I could. And we would still be a republic, home schooler.

Post #36 is retarded.
Oh, okay Debate Master. :icon_rolleyes:
You've totally convinced me with your "arguments".

I would certainly get rid of the EC if I could. And we would still be a republic, home schooler.
I know you would, you little fascist. But why try and change something in which you have zero chance of succeeding when you can move to China tomorrow and get everything you want immediately? Even a nasty little turd like you can see that.

Post #36 is retarded.
Oh, okay Debate Master. :icon_rolleyes:
You've totally convinced me with your "arguments".

I would certainly get rid of the EC if I could. And we would still be a republic, home schooler.
I know you would, you little fascist. But why try and change something in which you have zero chance of succeeding when you can move to China tomorrow and get everything you want immediately? Even a nasty little turd like you can see that.
Because China is too Trump-like (thus why he is trying to copy their massive artificial cotrols by big gubmint). Besides, I can get the NPV compact enacted here.

Because China is too Trump-like (thus why he is trying to copy their massive artificial cotrols by big gubmint).
What a steaming diaper load of b.s.
Besides, I can get the NPV compact enacted here.
LOL.....Sure you can, monkey boy. National Popular Vote Interstate Compact - Wikipedia
Fourteen states out of fifty have signed on to a doomed moronic scheme sure to be wiped out by the Supreme Court. Laugh Out Fuckin' Loud! Only a true idiot believes in that.

Last edited:
Post #36 is retarded. I would certainly get rid of the EC if I could. And we would still be a republic, home schooler.
Well it was written so you could understand it.

I'm curious as to how far he thought this through. I have to admire his honesty.

Jeffrey Wright

There are no principles - not ethical, moral, legal, constitutional, religious, spiritual - NONE. There’s only power. And when we get the power, everybody else fucking duck. Lesson for everybody else: Get the power.

Jeffrey Wright on Twitter
That is what won in 2016. Don’t like it, then don’t vote for a fat fuck who declared the majority of America’s citizens to be his personal enemies.
Clinton is a she.
^ Hey look everyone, the retard wants a cookie.

Fuck off
Getting a little testy after all your LOSING

Forum List

Back