an urgent call to a vulnerable America: you can draw a straight line from the killing of Jesus to Jan 6: humanity is fallible, let's repent our sins!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
instead of police officers screaming, imagine birds chirping in a peaceful God-fearing nation. Oh praise the lord! Oh lord forgive for we have sinned twice ever: when Jesus was killed and on Jan 6

instead of police officers screaming, imagine birds chirping in a peaceful God-fearing nation. Oh praise the lord! Oh lord forgive for we have sinned twice ever: when Jesus was killed and on Jan 6

You should be ashamed for using God / Jesus for political propaganda.

'We sinned twice - when Jesus was murdered and on 6 Jan'?

I've got news for you, blasphemer, everyone sins every day, and it is only by God's grace and Jesus' sacrifice we are forgiven / saved.

As I said, you should be ashamed, but godless snowflakes know no shame.

• Banned
You should be ashamed for using God / Jesus for political propaganda.

'We sinned twice - when Jesus was murdered and on 6 Jan'?

I've got news for you, blasphemer, everyone sins every day, and it is only by God's grace and Jesus' sacrifice we are forgiven / saved.

As I said, you should be ashamed, but godless snowflakes know no shame.
let me up the ante: I. AM. GOD. deal with it and wash my feet. or is it me that should wash your feet? this God thing is confusing! lol

let me up the ante: I. AM. GOD. deal with it and wash my feet. or is it me that should wash your feet? this God thing is confusing! lol
You are a 1st class godless whacko that just made a great case for not having to read anything you ever post again.

That comment just erased any shred of credibility or respectability you may have had left, which wasn't much to begin with.

• Banned
You are a 1st class godless whacko that just made a great case for not having to read anything you ever post again.

That comment just erased any shred of credibility or respectability you may have had left, which wasn't much to begin with.
i don't care, take your butthurt butt elsewhere then

Forum List

Back