Analogies

LOL!!

Co2 science lesson

Their theory is that increasing atmospheric Co2 would warm the atmosphere. We have two and only two measures of atmospheric temps - satellites and balloons. What did THE DATA say before being FUDGED in 2005...

"satellite and weather balloon data have actually suggested the opposite, that the atmosphere was cooling"

Theory - increasing atmospheric Co2 warms atmosphere

The actual DATA - NOPE

Science says THEORY REJECTED

"The science" "climate science" "DEI science" "CRT science" "Math is racist science" says FUDGE THE DATA and claim "warming" that DOES NOT EXIST

Co2 does NOTHING

Sincerely,

highly correlated satellite and balloon data
CO2 is the foundational building block of all life on earth. When verifiable idiots like John Kerry talk about removing all CO2 the ignorance is bone chilling. It means the death of every bush, tree, cactus and ocean algae.

Annual deaths globally from Malaria was at historic lows due to controlling mosquito populations with DDT. Around 200,000 per year.

Since banning DDT in the 1970’s, deaths due to mosquito-borne Malaria has skyrocketed to millions every year.

While deaths due to DDT exposure remain constant at ZERO before and after the ban.
I trust you realize that the mention of DDT in the OP was as an analogy. DDT was a massive threat to bird life.
CO2 is the foundational building block of all life on earth.
All plant life which are the source of all oxygen. Did you think the world's scientists were unaware of that?
When verifiable idiots like John Kerry talk about removing all CO2 the ignorance is bone chilling.
Show us such a statement from John Kerry.
It means the death of every bush, tree, cactus and ocean algae.
Which is why I am absolutely certain John Kerry never suggested any such thing.

I trust you realize that the mention of DDT in the OP was as an analogy. DDT was a massive threat to bird life.

All plant life which are the source of all oxygen. Did you think the world's scientists were unaware of that?

Show us such a statement from John Kerry.

Which is why I am absolutely certain John Kerry never suggested any such thing.

I hope the scientists are aware of that. Can they be paid to say something else? Maybe so.

Kerry promoting carbon capture

Where are all the scientists telling Kerry he is full of crap.

Forum List

Back