Ancient Apocalypse. Have you watched it?

Wasn't putting him down.

I have never heard of him until now.
And he couldn't be famous if I've never heard of him, and I've been into this kind of stuff since I was little.

I will have to find out WHO he's affiliated with, if anybody or any organization. As that makes a big difference.....to me anyway.
If he's 100% independent, then I'd be more likely to believe his findings, as independents aren't puppets of the people who hold their money.
Lol. He’s well known in these circles. You admitting you don’t know him and claiming you’re into this stuff merely proves you’re not really into this stuff.

Ever heard of Joe Rogan? Lol. Hancock has been on his show several times.

Ever heard of Randall Carlson?

The ONE, MAIN problem with ANY type of historical digging............is everybody and anybody can theorize anything they want from what they find or have found.

500 years from now, someone digs up a vacuum cleaner from 2022. What are they going to think it is?
A torture device? A digging tool? Some sort of air purification gadget?

1000 years from now, a city is uncovered from 2022.
What kind of wild and outlandish guesses are they going to have to theorize OUR decay and self-destruction?

Although I've never heard of this guy, I will probably watch this series, as I'm fascinated by this stuff and the theories people can come up with as to what they think happened back then.

Thats why I love watching these UFO conspiracy theorists.......they just have NO FUCKING CLUE about humanity, as they all think anything out of the oridinary was done by aliens or monsters from another dimension!!!
when they dig me up they willl be amazed at how large my penis was

What causes the ends of civilizations isnt a terrible thing to study. Also, it is entirely possible for humans to not meet this "end" you speak of. If long range space travel is figured out, then humans can populate other planets. Once they do that, there is no stopping us. Its possible for 1 planet to meet its demise from a meteoroid impact, but not three planets at the same time in different solar systems.
We need another planet...with lotsa neato shit to fight over !

Forum List

Back