Ancient Man

indago

VIP Member
Oct 27, 2007
From The Associated Press 12 January 2017:
------------------------------------------------------------------
Baboon grunts and mating calls may hold secrets about human speech, according to a new study suggesting that the origins of human language could reach back as much as 25 million years.

The barks, yacks and wa-hoos of the Guinea baboons reveal distinct human-like vowel sounds, according to the study published Wednesday in the journal Plos One by scientists from six universities in France and Alabama.

article

Baboon grunts and mating calls may hold secrets about human speech, according to a new study suggesting that the origins of human language could reach back as much as 25 million years.

The barks, yacks and wa-hoos of the Guinea baboons reveal distinct human-like vowel sounds, according to the study published Wednesday in the journal Plos One by scientists from six universities in France and Alabama.

article
Just more scientists reaching for answers.

article
Just more scientists reaching for answers.
That’s what science does. It’s how they came up with the vaccine. When I grew up we thought there was no water on Mars and the moon. Now there’s water on the moon and Mars. And inside europa.

Humans may be the smartest creature on the planet but are we the most important? What about bees? Much more important than us. In fact the planet would be better off without us divine children.

Sounds just like frat boyz and sorority girls. Nothing has changed in 25 million years.
Summer Saturday nights while the boys are cruisin' around sounds EXACTLY like Nat Geo in the Jungle.
Or BLM rallies.
Me les vlakias
Get someone to check your Greek. "Vlakias" is not the plural of the word I suspect you were trying to use. Unk, asshole that he is, is right about you.

Sounds just like frat boyz and sorority girls. Nothing has changed in 25 million years.
Summer Saturday nights while the boys are cruisin' around sounds EXACTLY like Nat Geo in the Jungle.
Or BLM rallies.
Me les vlakias
Get someone to check your Greek. "Vlakias" is not the plural of the word I suspect you were trying to use. Unk, asshole that he is, is right about you.
At least we agree on one thing. Unkotare

Forum List

Back