And after all this Belgian terrorists can enter USA without a visa

So you want to ban travel from Belgium. Hmm.
Temporary but immediate. They need to catch these people and sort this out first, OS.

Well shouldn't that be the case for the whole planet? There are criminals in every country. We can't risk letting them in can we?

Not all criminals are Jihadists'.

But, all Jihadists' are criminals, and Muslim. That looks to me like a good starting point until we we can truly vet them. But, Trump and his supporters already know this. Why don't you?

A temporary anti-immigration Muslim ban looks like a no-brainer for the U.S., unless you have little to no brain!

What about Britain? Fox News says they have no go zones everywhere. Shouldn't they need a visa to come here too?

I don't necessarily support Visas from Western Europe, I was correcting your falsehood. No one suggested a travel ban.
Republicans have suggested lots of travel bans. Are you stupid?

You'll be interested to know all the 9/11 hijackers got in with Visas. Idiot.

Republicans have suggested lots of travel bans.

False, as so much of what you post is. Trump suggested a Moratorium. Trump is not "Republicans."

Are you stupid?

No, I am not a Dhimmicrat.

No shit sploogy?

Next you'll tell me they were flagged as terror risks and the Clinton administration ignored it, while they went to flight school, despite Clinton having a NSA brief outlining the possibility of Muslims using commercial aircraft to attack with...

Does anybody think our open border in the south is just for Mexicans? The problem for the (Trump blaming) low information left is that they hate America so much that they lost their sense of reality.

Republicans have suggested lots of travel bans.

False, as so much of what you post is. Trump suggested a Moratorium. Trump is not "Republicans."

Are you stupid?

No, I am not a Dhimmicrat.

No shit sploogy?

Next you'll tell me they were flagged as terror risks and the Clinton administration ignored it, while they went to flight school, despite Clinton having a NSA brief outlining the possibility of Muslims using commercial aircraft to attack with...
Trump is the republican frontrunner. That makes him the best representative of the modern republican party.

And it's weird that you'd join a thread to adamantly defend Visas, and then immediately do a 180 and start hating Visas.

Trump is the republican frontrunner. That makes him the best representative of the modern republican party.

And it's weird that you'd join a thread to adamantly defend Visas, and then immediately do a 180 and start hating Visas.

Are you drunk?

Hate Visas? :cuckoo:

To take Western Europe off of the WAIVER of obtaining a Visa is a big step. I did not voice support for it. I merely pointed out that your claim of banning travel from Belgium is utterly false.

Trump is a populist, a major part of his support comes from the same vacuous fools who elected Barry Hope & Change.

Two facts;

Trump will be president.

Trump will be a lousy president.

Are you drunk?

To take Western Europe off of the WAIVER of obtaining a Visa is a big step. I did not voice support for it. I merely pointed out that your claim of banning travel from Belgium is utterly false.

Trump is a populist, a major part of his support comes from the same vacuous fools who elected Barry Hope & Change.

Two facts;

Trump will be president.

So you want all countries to require a passport and a visa to enter the U.S.?

See this is why nobody believes a republican when they call themselves a small government conservative.

See this is why nobody believes a republican when they call themselves a small government conservative.

Ah, so you are drunk. :thup:

We already require a passport for all who enter the USA.

We have a reciprocal waiver of Visa requirements with favored nations, including most of Europe.

You are babbling bullshit with no clue what the words you spew mean.

Ah, so you are drunk. :thup:

We already require a passport for all who enter the USA.

We have a reciprocal waiver of Visa requirements with favored nations, including most of Europe.

You are babbling bullshit with no clue what the words you spew mean.
So... you are now defending the reciprocal waiver of Visa requirements?

Or are you still against them and want to hire more people for more government oversight required to make Visas mandatory from all countries?

So... you are now defending the reciprocal waiver of Visa requirements?

You're not very good at this.

Try again when you sober up.

[
Or are you still against them and want to hire more people for more government oversight required to make Visas mandatory from all countries?

Perhaps a reading comprehension class (along with AA) would enable you to follow the conversation.

Are you drunk?

Two facts;

Trump will be president.

Silly. You cannot enter the us without a passport

Forum List

Back