And Obama had a head start

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
From article by T Sowell..a real American...

“It is difficult for men in high office to avoid the malady of self-delusion. They are always surrounded by worshippers. They are constantly, and for the most part sincerely, assured of their greatness.

“They live in an artificial atmosphere of adulation and exaltation which sooner or later impairs their judgment. They are in grave danger of becoming careless and arrogant.”

If we wake up some morning and find some American city in radioactive ruins, will we connect the dots and see this as a consequence of voting to elect an unknown and untried man, for the sake of racial symbolism?”

Irresponsible Choices Choosing a Woman President Because She is a Woman - Capitalism Magazine

We have become a celebrity nation. We vote for people because we think they care about us. Or we lke their hair. Or because we want to be inclusive and pick the retarded kid for the baseball team because everyone deserves a chance.
The one thing we seem not to focus on is experience and competence to do the job. Romney was far better qualified than Obama, even for the second term. And people focused on exactly the wrong questions, like what kind of underwear he wore and did he drink coffee.

From article by T Sowell..a real American...

“It is difficult for men in high office to avoid the malady of self-delusion. They are always surrounded by worshippers. They are constantly, and for the most part sincerely, assured of their greatness.

“They live in an artificial atmosphere of adulation and exaltation which sooner or later impairs their judgment. They are in grave danger of becoming careless and arrogant.”

If we wake up some morning and find some American city in radioactive ruins, will we connect the dots and see this as a consequence of voting to elect an unknown and untried man, for the sake of racial symbolism?”

Irresponsible Choices Choosing a Woman President Because She is a Woman - Capitalism Magazine

Obama delusional...who knew?...

He was going to stop Global Warming, cure AIDS and cancer, give everyone FREE healthcare, end all wars, create world peace, walk on water.....he is the black Jesus to his scum followers.

We have become a celebrity nation. We vote for people because we think they care about us. Or we lke their hair. Or because we want to be inclusive and pick the retarded kid for the baseball team because everyone deserves a chance.
The one thing we seem not to focus on is experience and competence to do the job. Romney was far better qualified than Obama, even for the second term. And people focused on exactly the wrong questions, like what kind of underwear he wore and did he drink coffee.

Geez Louise, the man drove with a dog on top of his car and his wife has MS and rides horses and you would vote for such a monster?

He is the one we, I, have been waiting for.....I now assured my wait for the apocalypse is about over.

Geez Louise, the man drove with a dog on top of his car and his wife has MS and rides horses and you would vote for such a monster?
Yeah It is the superficiality of the electorate that will doom us. When voters can't name any senator, much less their own, how are they going to make intelligent choices on candidates? And the media plays along because they largely control how candidates are perceived.

Yeah It is the superficiality of the electorate that will doom us. When voters can't name any senator, much less their own, how are they going to make intelligent choices on candidates? And the media plays along because they largely control how candidates are perceived.

I have to admit that I have a hard time remember one of my Senators. When I do I just think of is an empty suit and his name comes back.

no, that does not fit Romney like a dried suit at all ...

Forum List

Back