🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

and so it begins: California city's council votes to impeach Donald Trump

Vote to impeach? I thought they were going to vote to secede?

The Resistance is growing giant legs, this is how it gets started.....city gubmints start the ball rolling, and after the general public mulls the gambit the better it looks. sweet
Looks like we'll be on the receiving end of non-stop impeachment threads, for the next 4 years, from Johnny Apple cidar vinegar.

Sweet.

tick tick tick.........pee pee tapes

Source: 6ABC Philadelphia

Wednesday, February 22, 2017 04:53PM

RICHMOND, Calif. --

The first 100 days of the Trump administration aren't even over yet, but he president is already facing calls for impeachment... not from Congres, but a city council in California.

Richmond City Council says it has become the first city in the country to go on record in support of impeachment hearings for President Trump.

The council acknowledged how unusual it was to call for the president's impeachment. He's been in office for only a month, but the vote was unanimous.

"Unfortunately with this president it's oddly appropriate," said Richmond City Councilmember Jael Myrick

California city's council votes to impeach Donald Trump
And you're actually stupid enough to believe it's gonna happen?

My copy of the United States Constitution is a bit unclear. Does the city council of any shitty little town in America get to bring Articles of Impeachment against the President of the United States? I thought that was a power reserved to the U.S. House of Representatives. Please clarify.

I look up all the.resistance.retards who get arrested. They're all mentally ill homeless.ppl.

My copy of the United States Constitution is a bit unclear. Does the city council of any shitty little town in America get to bring Articles of Impeachment against the President of the United States? I thought that was a power reserved to the U.S. House of Representatives. Please clarify.
Obama is telling the fools they can overturn the Constitution, and our government, and when they do everybody will get free internet and government jello and mood elevators forever and ever amen. Free jello is apparently a superior motivation tool.

Obama is telling the fools they can overturn the Constitution, and our government, and when they do everybody will get free internet and government jello and mood elevators forever and ever amen. Free jello is apparently a superior motivation tool.

Bleh :puke: not for me. But I'll be happy to take a ride on the mood elevator.

Pointless virtue signaling from a bunch of CA Dems.

Next up: Selfies on twitter of them all holding "Not My President" signs.

To think I was studying for a while in Pasadena

time ago......

now it must be like a different horror planet....all left all illegals all horror story

poor Americans poor people over there I pity them

I lived in San Marino

So nice

only God knows what has become of that beautiful suburb

sad sad sad

Well, most think every Californian is an illegal immigrant loving catch-all.This thread proves it.

and so it begins
You sure do set the bar low for "begins" on impeachment, this is about as nationally relevant as them voting to change the logo on their town police cars . Why not take it a step farther and say it began when people on USMB started making threads about it in January.

Forum List

Back