And So it Begins- Obamacare Woes Frustrating Democrats' 2014 Prospects

Ads hit red-state Democrats on Obamacare - Katie Glueck - POLITICO.com

The Landrieu spot twice plays a clip of the Louisianan saying of Obamacare, “If I had to vote for the bill again, I would vote for it tomorrow.”
“Tell Sen. Landrieu we deserve better than Obamacare,” the ad continues.
Tim Phillips, the president of Americans for Prosperity, unveiled the Hagan ad at a press conference in Raleigh on Tuesday.
“Who gets stuck with the bill? Families and small businesses,” that ad says of Obamacare. “Kay Hagan: taking care of Washington insiders, not North Carolina families.”

comment

They are already starting to squirm................Didn't they know they would be held accountable for going against the will of the people...........................

SQUIRMMMMMMMMMMMM you filth, your chickens are coming home to roost. The people will be reminded on how you voted...................

Ads hit red-state Democrats on Obamacare - Katie Glueck - POLITICO.com

The Landrieu spot twice plays a clip of the Louisianan saying of Obamacare, “If I had to vote for the bill again, I would vote for it tomorrow.”
“Tell Sen. Landrieu we deserve better than Obamacare,” the ad continues.
Tim Phillips, the president of Americans for Prosperity, unveiled the Hagan ad at a press conference in Raleigh on Tuesday.
“Who gets stuck with the bill? Families and small businesses,” that ad says of Obamacare. “Kay Hagan: taking care of Washington insiders, not North Carolina families.”

comment

They are already starting to squirm................Didn't they know they would be held accountable for going against the will of the people...........................

SQUIRMMMMMMMMMMMM you filth, your chickens are coming home to roost. The people will be reminded on how you voted...................

Also the radical agenda they been trying to push through with regulations
is coming being held up

Besides the lost of trust with the American people that Papa Obama and the left totally threw out
with their lies, the Left and Obama apologists just had another setback
for their radical leftist agenda:

DC appellate court rules against HHS contraception mandate, for religious liberty

The Obama administration said that the requirement is necessary to protect women’s health and abortion rights. The judges were unconvinced that forcing companies to violate their religious rights was appropriate.

Brown wrote that “it is clear the government has failed to demonstrate how such a right — whether described as noninterference, privacy, or autonomy — can extend to the compelled subsidization of a woman’s procreative practices.”

“The provision of these services — even without the contraceptive mandate — by and large fulfills the statutory command for insurers to provide gender-specific preventive care,” she wrote. “At the very least, the statutory scheme will not go to pieces.”

The HHS mandate burdens their exercise of religion by pressuring them to approve and endorse the inclusion of objectionable coverage in their companies’ health plans. “They can either abide by the sacred tenets of their faith, pay a penalty of over $14 million, and cripple the companies they have spent a lifetime building, or they become complicit in a grave moral wrong.” (Slip op. at 20; see generally pp. 17-23.) The government’s supposedly compelling interest is nebulous (slip op. at 23-28), and even if it were compelling, the HHS mandate is not the least restrictive means of furthering that interest (slip op. at 28-32.)

Is the Left still pretending that ObamaCare will save the US gov't money?

Papa Obama lied
Healthcare plans and
American trust died

LOL keep telling yourself that. The GOP is at their lowest approval ratings in history, with the teabaggers even lower. The generic ballot polls show the democrats completely dominating the GOP shitheads.

If the elections were held today, the GOP would get one of the most epic ass kickings in political history.

Turds like you were saying the exact same thing in 2010.

LOL keep telling yourself that. The GOP is at their lowest approval ratings in history, with the teabaggers even lower. The generic ballot polls show the democrats completely dominating the GOP shitheads.

If the elections were held today, the GOP would get one of the most epic ass kickings in political history.

f96b4876-9a6b-415e-a547-873c94ac16f3.jpg

burning_tea_party.jpg

The people in your photo are Democrats, not TEA Party members.

A lot of wishful thinking.

Most people are learning that the ACA has either had no change or actually improved their situation.

I do think there needs to be a major investigation of some of the insurance companies that are cancelling policies...

Stupid bullshit lying on your part Joey.

You think it's bad now? :lmao:

Wait until the website is fixed and people start signing up. When they see their premiums, they're gonna flip.

Except for the losers like joebitch. They'll get subsidized, or they'll get on Medicaid, they'll end up with a Free Ride.

Which is what obamacare was intended to do all along.... Subsidize his base (loser's, malcontents, idiots, the lazy, the stupid.... IOW.... dimocraps) at the expense of people who actually work for a living.

Wait until the Employer Mandate hits.

Think the Individual Mandate is a tough row to hoe?

Wait until Employers start cutting hours, wait until employers stop paying 90% of your Insurance Premiums and tell you, "Hey bitch. You wanted obamacare? You can pay for it."

And you will. Well, those of you with a job will.

The rest? obama's base? The ones I described above (losers, the lazy, etc) along with Union members, gubmint workers, teachers and the wealthy elite?

Not so much. Won't affect them hardly at all.

But you working people?

You ain't seen nothing yet.

Nothing.

And I got something to say to those of you who voted for obama and will get bitten in the ass by this thing -- HARD.

Eat shit

Guy, I work for a multi-National corporation based in the UK. And guess what.

My insurance plan (which I think isn't nearly as good as the plan I had at my last job where they illegally fired me after I made some claims) is not changing one little bit. My deductable is still $1500, my contribution is still $20 a week (the employer covers the rest) and they are still paying into an HSA that covers most of that deductable.

Fact is, 80% who are already covered will see no change. 16% will see an improvement in either being able to get coverage or getting coverage that is pretty decent. and 4% in the crappy individual market that was already rife with corruption will have to pay for a plan that is worth something.

Insurance companies will be required to pay 80% of their revenues on treatments instead of investor and CEO salaries, they can't disallow for pre-existing conditions anymore.

Stupid fuck, the Exchange is for INDIVIDUAL plans, god Joe you are an idiot...and the Premiums are sky high.

Ah, the democraps are exposed as what they are.

NOTHING

-Geaux

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drJmEXjQUGM]Grayson Calls Bashir a Tea Party 'Collaborator' for Challenging Him on KKK Analogy - YouTube[/ame]

And So it Begins- Obamacare Woes Frustrating Democrats' 2014 Prospects

Indeed,

Papa Obama has give the GOP a great gift
His incompetence and lies on Healthcare only stand to help the GOP

Also - everybody seems to be forgetting that whatever they don't spend on your healthcare, you get back. Something like - what? 20% of what they take in premiums goes to admin. The rest either goes to cover you, or you get it back.

When health insurers' don't meet these standards, they are required to send a rebate check to their subscribers, making up the difference. And that's what President Obama is talking about today, the 8.5 million U.S. families receiving rebate checks from their health insurance plans this summer. That's a decrease from the 12.1 million families who received rebates last summer.

The health law has a number of tools aimed at reducing the cost of health care. There is the direct competition in the marketplaces, which the White House expects will drive down premiums. There are experiments to reimburse doctors based on the value of the care they provide rather than the volume.

The Obamacare provision that terrifies insurers

Except price/profit controls never work, as intended.
It will increase the economics of scale forcing a greater centralization
of market with fewer competitors.

Obamacare's MLR 'Bomb' Will Create Private Insurance Monopolies and Drive Premiums Skyward. Hallelujah!

So does that mean insurers are highly profitable? No. 2010 profit margins for publicly-traded health insurers averaged 4 percent. This compares poorly to cigarette manufacturers (20%), railroads (15%), long-distance carriers (14%), and soft-drink manufacturers (13%). Insurers need to employ people who make sure that they don’t get victimized by fraudulent or inappropriate claims. It’s worth noting that, for all the ignorant rhetoric about Medicare’s supposed efficiencies, the Government Accountability Office has estimated that Medicare fraud amounts to four times the profits of the entire private insurance industry.

That mandate, contained in Section 2718 of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, requires that MLRs in the individual and small-group markets exceed 80%, and 85% in the large-group market. As I noted above, most insurers will be able to reach the targets for the large-group market. Some will, and some won’t, be able to handle the targets in the small-group market. However, the individual market—the market that serves vulnerable people who are unemployed, or freelancing, or starting their own businesses—is the one that is on the verge of collapse.

This doesn’t mean that the private insurance market as a whole will collapse. Of the 194.5 million Americans with private insurance, 10.3 million get it in the individual market (5.3%), and 18 million get it through the small-group market (9.3%), according to a study by Paul Houchens of Milliman. But that’s still 28 million people whose health coverage is now less secure.

This is why at least 16 states have applied for waivers to the MLR regulations: Maine (approved); New Hampshire, Nevada, Kentucky, and Iowa (partially approved); North Dakota and Delaware (rejected); and Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Kansas, Indiana, Michigan, Texas, North Carolina, and Oklahoma (under review). State governments understand that Obamacare’s MLR regulations will force most insurers to stop offering coverage to people who aren’t in the employer-sponsored system: the very people in whose name the law was passed.

Honestly,
Since Papa Obama and the left have broken the trust that Americans normally have for a President
how can anyone believe anything they say now?

Obama Lied
American Trust and Healthcare plans died

Last edited:

Forum List

Back