And the ESPY for 'The Best Communist Sell-Out To a Genocidal Regime For a Pile of Money' goes to....................

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Is there any additional information needed to see that ESPN is one of the biggest 'WOKE' networks on TV today?

In typical ESPN fashion, the network figured out a way to please its Chinese masters during Wednesday’s ESPYs awards show where Chinese Olympic skier Eileen Gu, who apparently renounced her U.S. citizenship to compete for China at the 2022 Winter Games, was named ‘Breakthrough Athlete.’

In her acceptance speech, 18-year-old San Francisco native and Stanford-educated Gu, who has a history of dodging citizenship questions (keep in mind China doesn’t allow dual citizenship and at 18 they have to decide which passport they’ll carry), made sure to use her time on the stage to

“I have always said I want to be an ambassador for freeskiing, especially for young girls in the sport. I also want to share this moment with all the incredible pioneering female athletes who have come before me who paved the way for people like me. Many of which are in the room right now,” Gu said to applause from the ESPY audience.

Is there any additional information needed to see that ESPN is one of the biggest 'WOKE' networks on TV today?

ESPN giving aid to the enemy.
Who would have thought......

China has taken over all of our sports leagues.
One day these money hungry people in our nation will have to explain why they put China first over America....
China has spent money well here and they know who to give money to in order to maximize their power in the USA...
Its treason....

One day these money hungry people in our nation will have to explain why they put China first over America....
China has spent money well here and they know who to give money to in order to maximize their power in the USA...
Its treason....
FXvD-LVVsAAaAAw.jpg
FYRoTV6VUAAFDIL.jpg

Forum List

Back