And this is why they don't want Biden to do impromptu interviews....

You can just see the brain freeze as he uses his usual stall tactics to gather together his last few wits to utter a jumble of words.

"UH HA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HA I'm laughing because uh HAHAHAHAHAHAA you know because UHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Look C'mon Man my brain is fried gimme a break. JILL!!!!! Where's JILL!!!!!!"

Kind of a no-win situation there, right before meeting with Putin. Say no and get painted as soft peddling Putin, played on a 24/7 loop. Say yes and risk pissing Putin off right before the meeting and having him badmouth you (even more) on the world stage in his interview.

But the answer that ended up coming out of Biden's mouth was definitely a train wreck.

And, as predictable as it is, his deniers and support staff here - have nothing to say.
And if they did, it would begin with "Yeah...but... TRUUUMMMP!!!!"

It's not a great choice, but I'd much rather have a President who talks like a fading old man than a President who talks like an undereducated, spoiled, narcissistic child.

I'd love a better choice, that's for damn sure, but it is what it is. And it's not even close.

It's not a great choice, but I'd much rather have a President who talks like a fading old man than a President who talks like an undereducated, spoiled, narcissistic child.

I'd love a better choice, that's for damn sure, but it is what it is. And it's not even close.
Whining about Trump won’t change the fact your Messiah is a potted plant.

You're very sensitive. Too bad.

You're very sensitive. Too bad.
:cuckoo:

Even Orwell couldnt have said that better.

Forum List

Back