Why Do Democrats Lie To Us So Obviously And Think They Can Get Away With It?

you're kind of out there cuck! You are one compliant cuck for sure. You have no receipts, the receipts are all Trumps. Post up some receipts that back your post? Come now little cuck, be a good little compliant cuckster

By receipts I presume you mean proof.

Jails overcrowded.

Shall I continue?

President and Mrs. Biden have released their taxes, why not P01135809? And NO the IRS is NOT preventing him from doing so. What the fuck is he hiding.

After the daily disgusting LW treatment given to President Trump since 2015? You would respect him if he did? I hope he has a big bad dude ram it up your rear end on a stick. I volunteer.

Nothing in it for him but more Marxist lies, without retraction. Eat it punk scum.

Oh, trying to cover for dems through false equivalency….Wont work, sorry.
They claim that they both do it......so that's an excuse for voting for a snake-oil salesman.

I take it this way, if the bastard lies about the little things, he'll lie about the big things too, and only end up putting the shaft to the voters.

Democrat administrations are notorious for bilking the public out of their cash.

When NYC Mayor Bill DeBlasio left office they did an audit and found that nearly $1 billion dollars was missing.
When Hillary left office as Secretary of State $6 billion was missing.
Yet they're arresting Trump because they felt he overvalued his properties.

By receipts I presume you mean proof.

Jails overcrowded.

Shall I continue?
not sure what you think this proves? Why are jails full of convicted criminals? Every jail in america is housing convicted criminals. So not sure what your receipt implies.

not sure what you think this proves? Why are jails full of convicted criminals? Every jail in america is housing convicted criminals. So not sure what your receipt implies.

The jails are full. So just round up the homeless or toss the petty criminals in jail means we have to release seriously bad guys.

You just can’t jail everyone you think should be tossed into the joint.

Oh. And prisons are overcrowded too.

In California they are limited to 137.5% of designed capacity.

In other words. If they planned on 100 people, they can’t shove more than 137 into the space. When the Supreme Court ruled, California was at 180% capacity.

somehow the insults are not as deep when one worships a man who cheated on all 3 of his wives but he doesn't lie....do you really believe your bs?
Yet Obama was known as "Bathhouse Barry" because he liked visiting men's clubs in D.C. that catered to men who like men.

The only reason this isn't common knowledge is everyone that wants to go public with it either ends up dead, in prison, or floating face-down in a lake.

so the IRS didn't get his taxes and he isn't arrested for it? naw, I bet he paid.

Wow, could you imagine if that was the point?

Your blob said he would release his 2015 taxes. He never did.

That is a lie.

Would you agree or are you going to just say that it doesn’t matter because you idolize him so much?

Forum List

Back