Why Do Democrats Lie To Us So Obviously And Think They Can Get Away With It?

Maga dolts calling others liars. Too Damn Funny.

306>232.
Zero proof of massive voter fraud
The 1/6 insurrection attempt didn’t change it either.
Red state and Blue State elections officials all signed off on the results.
Every audit and re-count confirmed Biden’s landslide victory.

Trump had a decent economy, much better than the one we have today. And the only double digit UE we had was when COVID hit, moron.

And when it comes to the jails you mofos emptied the jails because of COVID and now our streets are full of the homeless.
Now NYC is unsafe and in SF you can't park your friggen car because it's going to get broken into.
We can't drive, we can't fly in a GD jet because some assholes are constantly getting up and showing their ass.
You motherfu*kers have made this country into a woke-ass DEI hell hole.
HISTORY HAS PROVED THAT THE ONLY THING DIMS ARE ANY GOOD AT IS COMPLAINING!

I see you getting angry. I am curious. Is it because you know what I say is truth?

The jails are full. What you don’t understand is for every person who is sent to jail, one has to be released when the jails are full. It is simple to understand. Let’s pretend the magazine you use for your weapon is a jail. Once you get all the cartridges in it which will fit, you can’t force more in.

So while you decry some jackass on the street doing dumb shit. Do you really want to turn a rapist or murderer loose to toss him into jail?

Los Angeles as an example is spending a billion dollars a year on their jail.

You see, back in the 1980’s, we had Federally Funded Mental Hospitals. They were closed by Reagan with a promise of Grants to the States. Those Grants lasted a couple years and evaporated. So the crazy people are on the streets. By the way, that is one of the few things about Reagan that I think he was wrong about.

Before you call me a liar again, I joined the Army in 1988. While Reagan was President.

Now. Let’s be serious. All the predictions of economic collapse under Biden have not come to fruition. In fact the Market is doing record breaking business. There was no massive spike in unemployment. It is low. Inflation is still an issue, and it’s being worked on.

But it isn’t that bad of an issue. Cruise ships are still booked. Flights are still full of people headed out on vacation. Cars and such are being bought.

Easy. They think their voters are stupid.

They think that they could repeat any lie and their voters wouldn't question it one bit.

And anyone who's talked to some of the libs on USMB can relate that regardless how ridiculous the lie is, they will still believe it, and nobody can knock enough common-sense into them to change their minds.

Here's a perfect example of an obvious lie from a leading Democrat:

They do think their voters are stupid.

And they're right.

Easy. They think their voters are stupid.

They think that they could repeat any lie and their voters wouldn't question it one bit.

And anyone who's talked to some of the libs on USMB can relate that regardless how ridiculous the lie is, they will still believe it, and nobody can knock enough common-sense into them to change their minds.

Here's a perfect example of an obvious lie from a leading Democrat:

When mainstream America only has an attention span of a nat what do you expect?

I see you getting angry. I am curious. Is it because you know what I say is truth?

The jails are full. What you don’t understand is for every person who is sent to jail, one has to be released when the jails are full. It is simple to understand. Let’s pretend the magazine you use for your weapon is a jail. Once you get all the cartridges in it which will fit, you can’t force more in.

So while you decry some jackass on the street doing dumb shit. Do you really want to turn a rapist or murderer loose to toss him into jail?

You see, back in the 1980’s, we had Federally Funded Mental Hospitals. They were closed by Reagan with a promise of Grants to the States. Those Grants lasted a couple years and evaporated. So the crazy people are on the streets. By the way, that is one of the few things about Reagan that I think he was wrong about.

Before you call me a liar again, I joined the Army in 1988. While Reagan was President.

Now. Let’s be serious. All the predictions of economic collapse under Biden have not come to fruition. In fact the Market is doing record breaking business. There was no massive spike in unemployment. It is low. Inflation is still an issue, and it’s being worked on.

But it isn’t that bad of an issue. Cruise ships are still booked. Flights are still full of people headed out on vacation. Cars and such are being bought.
The jails are full because of senator Biden 1984 crime bill.

To them, he only speaks The Truth. He's been sent by God to rid America of Satan.

This is a cult. They see, or admit, nothing outside their cult.

Everyone is a liar, everyone else is corrupt, everyone else is evil, but them. Period.
Democrats belong to a cult fucking cultist

To them, he only speaks The Truth. He's been sent by God to rid America of Satan. He is their savior.

This is a cult. Everyone else is a liar, everyone else is corrupt, everyone else is evil, but them. Period.

That one helluva fucked up god.

The jails are full
Not full enough. We have thugs with more than 25 or 50 arrests Bashing old ladies in the head or pushing people on subway tracks. Cops being assinated by thugs driving illegally with loaded illegal guns and drugs. Fill em up and execute the worst.

Cruise ships are still booked. Flights are still full of people headed out on vacation. Cars and such are being bought.

That is all GOVT workers who don't have to go in to work and get paid $125K - $250K with Golden pensions you dream about on Army pensions.

306>232.
name a lie? you cucks never have receipts, just turret everything with no sense of control.

Nothing like being pick and choose what parts of their holy myth book that they believe and chuck the rest.
no receipts again!!! what the fk is with you cucks? Don't you ever grow tired of looking like a cuck?

you're kind of out there cuck! You are one compliant cuck for sure. You have no receipts, the receipts are all Trumps. Post up some receipts that back your post? Come now little cuck, be a good little compliant cuckster

Well, most of 'em are cafeteria Christians at best.

So it all works.
Yeah. That must be it.

You have something shitty to say about Bible-Bangers because they're too extreme, and normal Christians who are just your average American.

You say something shitty about all of them with their guns and their bibles and their religion.

They don't believe in Man-Made Global Warming or vaccines that don't work but must be mandated.

Yeah, those people are stupid.

1abbb.jpg

306>232.
All of those are questionable. Progs convinced voters that Jan. 6 was an insurrection. Nadler and Schiff who were involved in it are two left wing Jewish politicians who would watch Israel vaporized for their political power. Trust is difficult.

Forum List

Back