And Till This Day,Moms Still Forget To Remove Children In Hot Cars. A Female Mental Ailment?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
I believe I just heard another story of a young mom leaving her baby in the car, I think it was in the Fort Myers area. The baby died. We have heard all of the excuses of why mom's forget that they have a baby in their car when they go shopping/stop for a visit/etc.
We all say the same thing when we find out that the baby died. Something along the lines of "How Could You Not Have Known You Had A Baby In The Car"?
In my opinion, it has to be some form of a mental disorder. It must be related to short term memory or maybe a part of the brain that's missing {the part that reminds you that you have a child/a child in the car} and its 85 degrees outside !!!
This seems to happen a lot in the southern states.
Any of you guys have a theory also? why do so many of these young mothers, stop somewhere, keep their windows rolled up, and completely forget that their son or daughter is still in the car?
:eusa_think:

Negligence, via either ignorance or intent.

No rational person "forgets" where their baby is.

It's not just Moms; plenty of Dad's also leave their kids in HOT cars to die agonizing, cruel deaths.

Some people are just too fucking stupid to deserve to be parents.

Women are just the worst
can you imagine anyone with the state of mind of Maxine Waters, as a mom now, about 23 years old, often taking her 1 or 2 year old daughter almost everywhere she went? wanna guess what may happen to that child within 2 months?

Women are just the worst
the thing about woman, well at least the ones I have and still deal with,,,once they start talking, they dont stop. maybe some of them are on their cell while driving, then stop at the mall, still on the phone, meanwhile their little girl is in the car? hmm.

It's not just Moms; plenty of Dad's also leave their kids in HOT cars to die agonizing, cruel deaths.

It's dads also, yes. It's also not always stupidity or forgetfulness. There was a woman not long ago that left her babe to die while she went in to have a shag with her boyfriend. Before we left Cali, a couple left their kids to cook whilst they went down to swim in the creek and party with friends.

They should be cooked like their kids were.

I believe I just heard another story of a young mom leaving her baby in the car, I think it was in the Fort Myers area. The baby died. We have heard all of the excuses of why mom's forget that they have a baby in their car when they go shopping/stop for a visit/etc.
We all say the same thing when we find out that the baby died. Something along the lines of "How Could You Not Have Known You Had A Baby In The Car"?
In my opinion, it has to be some form of a mental disorder. It must be related to short term memory or maybe a part of the brain that's missing {the part that reminds you that you have a child/a child in the car} and its 85 degrees outside !!!
Any of you guys have a theory also? why do so many of these young mothers, stop somewhere, keep their windows rolled up, and completely forget that their son or daughter is still in the car?
The most common scenario i’ve heard are fathers who do not normally take the child to daycare, fall into their ingrained commute...they go on autopilot.

Assuming this happens more often with women, I would guess it might have to do with the fact that women are still far more often the primary caregivers for young children.

The same kind of mom that forgets she left the baby on the roof of the car.

Pot smoking mother drives off with baby on car roof - Reuters
not this 7 year old story again.....
Kids are still dying and pot heads still want to ignore the reasons why.
who has ignored the reasons?.....your problem is you pick the rare instances and act like they happen daily....but then you dont have much credibility when it comes to pot anyway,but your stories can be quite humorous....

It's dads also, yes. It's also not always stupidity or forgetfulness. There was a woman not long ago that left her babe to die while she went in to have a shag with her boyfriend. Before we left Cali, a couple left their kids to cook whilst they went down to swim in the creek and party with friends.

yes,,,,i was about to bring this up...i recall hearing a story similiar to this,,i think the mom had this date/or stop by some guys house {for obvious reasons}..and left her child in the car. i guess she couldnt find a baby sitter?

yes,,,,i was about to bring this up...i recall hearing a story similiar to this,,i think the mom had this date/or stop by some guys house {for obvious reasons}..and left her child in the car. i guess she couldnt find a baby sitter?

Or she didn't want to for whatever reason.

In a good life moms protect their children.

I can attest to dads being just as guilty. I don't know how long I was in there for, but I remember waking up once in my dad's car and instead of him being there with me, the only thing that I had for company was the heat. I was only three or four then and it was before we left the state of Florida which is where I was born.

God bless you and everyone else who has lived to tell about such an experience always!!!

Holly

Negligence, via either ignorance or intent.

No rational person "forgets" where their baby is.
this is just my opinion, i see these moms as the same kind of dolts that would call 911 over a screwed up meal at Burger King/McDonalds

Forum List

Back