And we see that Trump was right about Muslim immigration

56f27e9e150000ad000b2eb2.jpeg

What's your point in posting this image?

Did you have one?

Point is self explanatory.

OK, so you're demonstrating that bigotry exists in Croydon, is that it?

Good to know ---- if I ever go to Croydon.

I'm exhibiting that Muslims have this erroneous idea that they can belong to a death cult and not take shit for it. Just cos you're a pussy.....

I don't see where any of that is indicated. I see a Twit claiming to have accosted a stranger in a completely different country, demanding she somehow "explain" an event that has nothing to do with her, apparently because he's too dense to not see past a simple Composition Fallacy. Then when she states the obvious, he still doesn't get it.

That's one example of the fallacious hysteria that we all know is going on. It ain't news.

Kinda like the way arsonists burned down my local Middle Eastern restaurant after 9/11. Stupid assholes, but we already know they exist.

No fallacy. She belongs to a death cult.

And we see that Trump was right about Muslim immigration

Good luck getting any Liberal or WE-GOP supporter to agree with you...

It doesn't take many of these lil devils to do their random killings. Now, they're terrorizing the fuck out of Europe. Lord only knows how many suicide bombers Obama has given us or how many more Hillary would bestow upon us.
I was driving to work today, and I saw a brown person and wondered if maybe they were a suicide bomber ... I mean, why not?

What's your point in posting this image?

Did you have one?

I'm exhibiting that Muslims have this erroneous idea that they can belong to a death cult and not take shit for it. Just cos you're a pussy.....

I don't see where any of that is indicated. I see a Twit claiming to have accosted a stranger in a completely different country, demanding she somehow "explain" an event that has nothing to do with her, apparently because he's too dense to not see past a simple Composition Fallacy. Then when she states the obvious, he still doesn't get it.

That's one example of the fallacious hysteria that we all know is going on. It ain't news.

Kinda like the way arsonists burned down my local Middle Eastern restaurant after 9/11. Stupid assholes, but we already know they exist.

Your evidence?

And don't link the pics from your last colonic rinse again. It's disgusting.

You understand where Croydon is, right? Ya got a wee bit of distance from there to Brussels. How could a random stranger in South London be in any way connected? Are you stupid?

Should I go accost a Catholic in freaking Cincinnati and demand they "explain" Eric Rudolph?

Your evidence?

Well the OP says it all about this thread. But, there's truly a vicious irony to Trump's rhetoric. Factually, he went off on this after San Bernadino. But the woman terrorist was not a refugee or even regular immigrant who applied to immigrate and eventually waited till her number came up. She married man born here who apparently went abroad to further his radicalization, or became radicalized over her. She got here cause SHE MARRIED AN AMERICAN.

Isis is supposedly winning the social media war because they are posing as some idyllic muslim community. 99% of Muslims would be happy in a place like Dearborn where they can live the American dream and worship any way they want.

Your evidence?

Well the OP says it all about this thread. But, there's truly a vicious irony to Trump's rhetoric. Factually, he went off on this after San Bernadino. But the woman terrorist was not a refugee or even regular immigrant who applied to immigrate and eventually waited till her number came up. She married man born here who apparently went abroad to further his radicalization, or became radicalized over her. She got here cause SHE MARRIED AN AMERICAN.

Isis is supposedly winning the social media war because they are posing as some idyllic muslim community. 99% of Muslims would be happy in a place like Dearborn where they can live the American dream and worship any way they want.

:lmao: Spin. The "refugee" problem is a terrorist issue. Muslims are not 99 percent innocent.either.

Your evidence?

You understand where Croydon is, right? Ya got a wee bit of distance from there to Brussels. How could a random stranger in South London be in any way connected? Are you stupid?

Should I go accost a Catholic in freaking Cincinnati and demand they "explain" Eric Rudolph?

If you have a conscious problem against the Catholics then by all means pressure them.

It doesn't take many of these lil devils to do their random killings. Now, they're terrorizing the fuck out of Europe. Lord only knows how many suicide bombers Obama has given us or how many more Hillary would bestow upon us.
I was driving to work today, and I saw a brown person and wondered if maybe they were a suicide bomber ... I mean, why not?

Does that make you a racist?

Your evidence?

:lmao: Spin. The "refugee" problem is a terrorist issue. Muslims are not 99 percent innocent.either.

The refugee "problem" is a terrorist issue in that that's who they're trying to escape from.

But you knew that ---------- right?

Your evidence?

If you have a conscious problem against the Catholics then by all means pressure them.

I don't, since I'm not stupid enough to think that way but ---- it's your own logic. Own it.

Your evidence?

The refugee "problem" is a terrorist issue in that that's who they're trying to escape from.

the Refugee problem caused Europe to lose all ability to control who came in. The US never faced that with muslims, and muslims aren't coming in through Mexico.

Trump merely capitalized on very real, but not really realistic, fears. And in doing so he actually lessened out ability to counter ISIS on the hearts and minds front.

No, but I'm ridiculing you for being one.

No, but I'm ridiculing you for being one.

Well I guess I should ridicule you for your ignorance then, seeing as how Islam is not a race. But you know that. You're just blatantly dishonest in the final analysis and probably the racist you're accusing me of being for that matter.

Your evidence?

the Refugee problem caused Europe to lose all ability to control who came in. The US never faced that with muslims, and muslims aren't coming in through Mexico.

Trump merely capitalized on very real, but not really realistic, fears. And in doing so he actually lessened out ability to counter ISIS on the hearts and minds front.

I'd say when you have cities harboring murderers from the federal government, then the fears are realisitic. And even MSNBC has done a sh**load of coverage on the MI6 gangs. But by all means, let's host them and pay with blood so you can feel good about yourself and so that the rest of us can't be called racist by sanctimonious vermin like you.

Your evidence?

I don't, since I'm not stupid enough to think that way but ---- it's your own logic. Own it.

I did own it, jackass. I said I have no problem with you airing your grievances with members of any sect.

Your evidence?

I did own it, jackass. I said I have no problem with you airing your grievances with members of any sect.

Of course you don't.
That's the point.

Your evidence?

Of course you don't.
That's the point.

You're twisting in the wind, dude.

yes he was. and again: the people who want OUR GOVERNMENT to get a handle on the immigration coming into our country is beat down for daring to ask it.. people need to start waking up and STANDING UP to this

I posted this in another thread I found it interesting. long article
snip;
Europe’s Fear Of ‘Islamophobia’ Led Directly To The Belgium Attacks
This latest attack in Brussels would not have been possible without this network of native-born, disaffected Muslims. And for that, Europe has no one to blame but itself.
By M.G. Oprea

By M.G. Oprea
March 22, 2016

the myriad instabilities in the Middle East and North Africa, from the civil war in Yemen to the bombings in Turkey and the ongoing disaster in Syria. What I didn’t touch on, however, is how these instabilities are reverberating on the European continent. Sadly, this week another tremor was felt. Today, during the morning commute, terrorists bombed a train station and the airport in Brussels. So far, more than 30 are reported dead and more than 150 injured.

snippet from article:
The answer is that this is a problem of Europe’s own creating—and it’s not going away. Beginning in the post-World War II era, Europe was in need of workers to pad its depleted work force. A natural place to look was North Africa, in former colonies of Spain and France. While it was assumed that migration would be short-term, the reality is that the men who came to work stayed, and later brought over their families. Europe made no plan for how to house and assimilate these families (see Christopher Caldwell’s excellent book, “Reflections on the Revolution in Europe,” for an in-depth discussion of this topic).

More to the point, Europe was uncomfortable asking its Muslim communities to assimilate. European leaders felt that would be too reminiscent of the colonial era. Their guilt and newfound “enlightenment” guided them to leave these people to their communities, culture, and religion.

all of it here:
Europe's Fear Of 'Islamophobia' Led To The Belgium Attacks
Obama says get used to the threat of Islamic terrorism.
Slipping in the bathtub is more hazardous.

osama_obama.jpg.cf.jpg

Your evidence?

:disbelief::haha:

Forum List

Back