And we see that Trump was right about Muslim immigration

I'm not sure what immigration has anything to do with Brussels. Weren't the terrorists brothers who were Belgian citizens of Moroccan descent?

I'm not sure what immigration has anything to do with Brussels. Weren't the terrorists brothers who were Belgian citizens of Moroccan descent?
It has to do with conservatives trying to foment an atmosphere of fear and panic, and by doing so compel voters to vote for republican candidates – consistent with the right’s politics of fear and division.

It doesn't take many of these lil devils to do their random killings. Now, they're terrorizing the fuck out of Europe. Lord only knows how many suicide bombers Obama has given us or how many more Hillary would bestow upon us.
This sort of bigotry and hate is exactly what the terrorists seek to provoke – and most on the right give the terrorists exactly what they want.

I can live with not having open arms for people trying to kill me. Keyword: Live. Fuck you for thinking lives are nothing but more liberal taxes btw.

It doesn't take many of these lil devils to do their random killings. Now, they're terrorizing the fuck out of Europe. Lord only knows how many suicide bombers Obama has given us or how many more Hillary would bestow upon us.
Trump wouldn't know his Ass from his Mouth.............ISIS and their ilk,are the manifestation of US policy,The Demons ISIS filled the void in Iraq after the Americans headed home with their tails between their legs..As Usual ....they left a Schism between the Sunni Muslims and Shia Muslims which ISIS filled quick smart...Thanks America.....NOT.....steve

Go join ISIS if that's how you see it. But STFU.

It's not just the ISIS. Germany is crime riddled place all over due to the recent immigration. It's a complete disaster. Think Rotterdam - but instead of being an incident it's the way of life. That's islam for you.

By my count, the next one will make.... one.

You ah... DO realize we're not in Europe, do you not?

Rump wasn't right about that --- the First Amendment is STILL right.

Yea, cos Fort Hood was "Work Place Violence" :lmao:

And I don't know what the fuck you're counting 911 as....

Trump wouldn't know his Ass from his Mouth.............ISIS and their ilk,are the manifestation of US policy,The Demons ISIS filled the void in Iraq after the Americans headed home with their tails between their legs..As Usual ....they left a Schism between the Sunni Muslims and Shia Muslims which ISIS filled quick smart...Thanks America.....NOT.....steve

You will stop gloating, besmirching and blaming America and loving Muslims as soon as they hit Australia.
Count on it!

The Founding Fathers made it perfectly clear that everything they set forth only applies if the people those ideas guide are moral and decent people. Google for quotes by them and you will see what I mean.

Wise as they were they did not see the current tragic situation, the lack of morality and patriotism, the degradation and filth America sank to, the hopelessness and despair prevailing everywhere, the false promises made by false prophets and the gullibility of rubes of all descriptions who blindly follow their phony and lying and dishonest "leaders".

They certainly did not see that greedy and capricious leeches would make their lives' ambition to be suckers at the public teat for a life time instead of doing their best for one term and then go home.

They certainly did not see that America would ever try to place Europe as the shining example of morality, social justice and equality. Half of Europe goes by the idea that a person has to prove his innocence, rather than the state prove that he is guilty.

Europe succumbed to the politically correct insanity that Islam should be welcome because Islam is a religion of peace.

Sadly, America wants to go down that road, and will it if either Sanders or Clinton (the female one ) gets elected by some cruel twist of fate and typical American voter stupidity.

NONE of those were immigrants. Not one.

Maybe my math is off but where I come from "none" means "zero".

They were muslims though, weren't they?

Maybe then it speaks of the childish and idiotic and obsolete notion that native born means loyalty and patriotism..

Maybe then it speaks of the childish and idiotic and obsolete notion that native born means loyalty and patriotism..

Indeed, muslims tend to be outrageously criminal, in fact even more so, for the 2nd generation. The answer: don't import. Garbage ideologies are difficult to migrate successfully.

The Founding Fathers made it perfectly clear that everything they set forth only applies if the people those ideas guide are moral and decent people. Google for quotes by them and you will see what I mean.

Wise as they were they did not see the current tragic situation, the lack of morality and patriotism, the degradation and filth America sank to, the hopelessness and despair prevailing everywhere, the false promises made by false prophets and the gullibility of rubes of all descriptions who blindly follow their phony and lying and dishonest "leaders".

They certainly did not see that greedy and capricious leeches would make their lives' ambition to be suckers at the public teat for a life time instead of doing their best for one term and then go home.

They certainly did not see that America would ever try to place Europe as the shining example of morality, social justice and equality. Half of Europe goes by the idea that a person has to prove his innocence, rather than the state prove that he is guilty.

Europe succumbed to the politically correct insanity that Islam should be welcome because Islam is a religion of peace.

Sadly, America wants to go down that road, and will it if either Sanders or Clinton (the female one ) gets elected by some cruel twist of fate and typical American voter stupidity.

"I see as you do, and with the deepest affliction, the rapid strides which the federal branch of our government is advancing towards the usurpation of all the rights reserved to the States."

"When all government, domestic and foreign, in little things as well as great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the center of all power, it will...become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we declared our independence."

THOMAS JEFFERSON

They were muslims though, weren't they?

To varying degrees, I suppose.

They were also variously Sagittarians and Geminians and righthanded and lefthanded.
Your point?

What's the thread title?
And what's the post I responded to talking about?

Point well taken. :thup:

In an earlier time when humans were far less mobile, perhaps it did.

This is the point you should've taken:

"I see as you do, and with the deepest affliction, the rapid strides which the federal branch of our government is advancing towards the usurpation of all the rights reserved to the States."

"When all government, domestic and foreign, in little things as well as great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the center of all power, it will...become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we declared our independence."

THOMAS JEFFERSON

Mmmkay.

Indeed, muslims tend to be outrageously criminal, in fact even more so, for the 2nd generation. The answer: don't import. Garbage ideologies are difficult to migrate successfully.

Nothing should be done at the expense of our own country. Leave Muslims in their shit holes.

Disagree. I think The Founding Fathers generally were aware of the consequences of idolatry.

THOMAS JEFFERSON

Mmmkay.

I read that at the time, and ignored it as it was irrelevant to this topic.
And still is.

MMMMMMMM kay?

THOMAS JEFFERSON

Mmmkay.

I read that at the time, and ignored it as it was irrelevant to this topic.
And still is.

MMMMMMMM kay?

:lmao: The biggest off-topic poster of all-time claiming not to reply cos something is allegedly off-topic! :lmao:

Forum List

Back