🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

And What If O.J. Bought Skittels And Ice Tea Before Murdering?,Presumed Not Guilty?

Feb 1, 2013

:confused:
Who would ever thought they would see the day where "Buying Skittles And Ice Tea" before an attempted murder would automatically give the suspect a pass?
Can you imagine Johnny Cockroach during the O.J. Case?
Johnny Cockroach: But You Honor, My Client Here Legally Purchased Skittles and Ice Tea before he murdered two innocent white people here in Los Angeles, Therefore, YOU MUST AQUIT !!!
:clap2:
You got to admit, the skittles and tea excuse has been used by so many black commentators being they can't think of any other excuse for why Trayvon had to beat the hell out of George Zimmerman.
:eusa_whistle:

Looks like we have gone from "It's Bush's Fault" to, "Bought Skittles and Tea" as the new lame excuse.

Thank God the law is based on facts and not on Emotion.

What gets me is Martins mother criticizing one of the juror's for saying that Trayvon should have run away. The mother said that Trayvon could have been followed home and find out where he lived. That's BFS. What do we teach our kids about stranger danger? To run home or run to the nearest safest place where there are people who can help. There's no question That Martin could run circles around Zimmerman so had he done what he should have been taught to do, he'd be alive.

Other Martin options included:

Telling his GF to call 911
Hanging up on his GF and Calling 911 himself
Hanging up on his GF and Calling his father. I'll bet you anything if they Martins father had shown up on the scene Zimmerman would have stopped in his tracks the minute he saw him.

What Martin chose to do was attack Zimmerman. Maybe he felt no Cracka was gonna chase him off. When he chose to attack he assumed the consequences of his actions and the possibility of getting shot. It ended sadly for Martin but he didn't have to do what he did. Martin may be a minor, but in the eye's of the court he'd be tried as an adult if he'd killed Zimmerman. Likewise he was an adult when he threw the first punch.

It's tragic but folks need to get over it and stop the witch hunt.

Wait what?

Ron Goldman's hands had bruises all over them. Meaning he fought with his attacker.

Definitely self defense.

Goldman was a thug, right?

OJ nearly cut off his wife's head.

Trayvon bought Skittles.

Yep, exactly the same.

skittles are gay. And iced tea gives you kidney stones. What can you say......the kid picked the wrong guy to fuck with.

skittles......laugh......my......balls......off. Only the dolts ruled by their emotions fall for that crap.

Anyway........time to hit the reset button s0ns >>>>>>

Ridiculous analogy.
Trayvon Martin didn't kill ANYBODY. O.J. Simpson did.

What we ALL need to remember is the cheering and backslapping and laughter and partying that went on in black communities around the country, after O.J. Simpson was found not guilty of murdering two WHITE people.

Ridiculous analogy.

What we ALL need to remember is the cheering and backslapping and laughter and partying that went on in black communities around the country, after O.J. Simpson was found not guilty of murdering two WHITE people.

They were thuggin' and caused their own deaths..

:thup: True story.

I am beginning to wonder if Jody Aries had purchased Skittles and Tea before she hacked her boyfriend to death, she would be walking scott free today.

just to be on the safe side, from now on, I am keeping a bag of skittles and a fake bottle of ice-tea in my car just in case I get pulled over.

Ridiculous analogy.

The prosecution shoulda pointed that out. "But George was thuggin' your honor". :cuckoo:

Ridiculous analogy.

The prosecution shoulda pointed that out. "But George was thuggin' your honor". :cuckoo:

Erm..it was Nicole and Ron that were thuggin'.

OJ killed them in self defense.

Dayum man..catch up.

Ridiculous analogy.

thuggin at their own residence and place of employment?

:confused:
Who would ever thought they would see the day where "Buying Skittles And Ice Tea" before an attempted murder would automatically give the suspect a pass?
Can you imagine Johnny Cockroach during the O.J. Case?
Johnny Cockroach: But You Honor, My Client Here Legally Purchased Skittles and Ice Tea before he murdered two innocent white people here in Los Angeles, Therefore, YOU MUST AQUIT !!!
:clap2:
You got to admit, the skittles and tea excuse has been used by so many black commentators being they can't think of any other excuse for why Trayvon had to beat the hell out of George Zimmerman.
:eusa_whistle:

What the fuck are you talking about? Trayvon was not the murderer; he is the one who was murdered. The only comparison you can make between him and OJ is that they are both black. You're a fucking idiot.

Ridiculous analogy.

Just like all the cheering, back slapping, laughter and partying going on amonst whites because Zimmerman was found not guilty of murdering an unarmed black teenager.

i can't believe the libs who have posted in this thread are allowed to vote

disturbing

Forum List

Back