🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

And yet another one comes forward

Remember the Hollywood Accent tape, do I have to post it so you all remember it.

The Grab 'Em By The Pussy thing? It shows The Donald is a normal Red Blooded Male, I know Leftists aka Communists PREFER Beta Cuck Faggots, Soy Boi's and creepy old Senile Pedo's.

Let's get this out of the way...'Ya we know Trumptards..fake news'...New Trump allegation: Ex-model says he assaulted her at U.S. Open tennis in '97
Yet another false claim. You would think that after the Kavanaugh lies you would have figured out that these people making these claims are scum. They are willing to lie about someone and try and destroy their lives and reputations over politics. In other words, ho hum, you guys trot another liar out, and we simply don't care about your lies anymore.
How do you know they are lying...were you there?

Yep, they would never lie. That must be why you take all the women who accused Bill Clinton, Hillary and Joe Biden of rape and assault so seriously. :smoke:

Remember the Hollywood Accent tape, do I have to post it so you all remember it.

The Grab 'Em By The Pussy thing? It shows The Donald is a normal Red Blooded Male, I know Leftists aka Communists PREFER Beta Cuck Faggots, Soy Boi's and creepy old Senile Pedo's.

Hey Lucy, if I had a beautiful doll standing before me telling me to TAKE HER, begging me, I can't think of any better place to start than by obliging her and starting THERE. :smoke:

That is, if I actually had a beautiful doll offering.

Now all I need to do is find one. :tongue:

No one grabs unsuspecting women by the pussy and plants a kiss on them and shove it down their throats.

You may of grown up with male macho types but not me.

Let's get this out of the way...'Ya we know Trumptards..fake news'...New Trump allegation: Ex-model says he assaulted her at U.S. Open tennis in '97
Yet another false claim. You would think that after the Kavanaugh lies you would have figured out that these people making these claims are scum. They are willing to lie about someone and try and destroy their lives and reputations over politics. In other words, ho hum, you guys trot another liar out, and we simply don't care about your lies anymore.

Yep, they would never lie. That must be why you take all the women who accused Bill Clinton, Hillary and Joe Biden of rape and assault so seriously. :smoke:
Hillary was accused of rape?? damn didn't know that.

No one grabs unsuspecting women by the pussy and plants a kiss on them and shove it down their throats.

You may of grown up with male macho types but not me.

So if you didn't grow up with male macho types what did you grow up with? Faggots? Semi-Faggots?

Hillary was accused of rape?? damn didn't know that.

NOBODY will ever accuse Little Boy Ben of sexual assault, this is considering going by his posts since he joined Little Boy Ben is a 4 year old boy who's parents haven't used the Child Lock on....yet :smoke:

... but what I am saying is that in our opinion Creepy Joe has a sexual interest in YOUNG CHILDREN, the signs are ALL there, we have SEEN the body language.

Yet Biden has gone over 60 years, without a single accuser.

Do you live in a cave or something or are you just completely ignorant? What about Tara Reade who you Leftists aka Communists and the MSM aka human slugs are ALL ignoring?

Creepy Joe better be careful or The Donald might ADD Tara Reade to the below at his next Conference to draw attention to Democrats Rape Victims/Sexual Harassment Victims who the MSM aka human slugs have ignored and/or called Conspiracy Theorists:

1600374261669.png

BTW the ENTIRE #MeToo thing DISAPPEARED OVERNIGHT as SOON as Tara Reade accused Creepy Joe of telling her "I want to fuck you"

1600374517341.png

and

Alleged assault by Trump a quarter of a century ago? Come on. Haven't you seen the numerous photos of the touchy feely former V.P. sniffing necks and hair and fondling butts while surprised people looked on? Hillary's husband laughed that credible testimony by one of his rape victims wasn't valid because the statute of limitations expired.

... but what I am saying is that in our opinion Creepy Joe has a sexual interest in YOUNG CHILDREN, the signs are ALL there, we have SEEN the body language.
Yet Biden has gone over 60 years, without a single accuser.

BTW the ENTIRE #MeToo thing DISAPPEARED OVERNIGHT as SOON as Tara Reade accused Creepy Joe of telling her "I want to fuck you"

View attachment 389893

You still can't show a single woman accusing Biden of pedophilia, over a span of 60 years.

Her word against The Donald's word, She Said He Said.

EG. I could say that YOU attempted to get into MY panties and so you say NO you didn't and so WITHOUT ACTUAL photographic evidence or whatever it's She Said He Said.

and who is the liar, tramp. Too bad she didn't bite his tongue off.

How do you know she isn't lying?

Trump isn't the only liar in the world.

But for some reason she didn't feel the need to come out with this in 2016?

Maybe like the majority of people in America, she didn't think Trump would win.
What does that have to do with not coming forward?

are you claiming it's politically motivated?

I haven't heard any details of her story or her motivations. I can only guess she came forward because she has evidence to cooberate her claim.

If this is just a he said-she said, this won't even last for 15 minutes.

I haven't heard any details of her story or her motivations. I can only guess she came forward because she has evidence to cooberate her claim.

After 23 years, she finally has evidence to corroborate her claim?

have ANY idea how moronic that is?

After 23 years, she finally has evidence to corroborate her claim?

have ANY idea how moronic that is?

Cold Case Files - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Cold_Case_Files

"Justice for Lisa": After 23 years, Stephen Robert Smith confesses to killing 6-year-old Lisa after DNA links him to the murder.

Forum List

Back