Anderson Cooper is reporting from Ukraine/ Tucker Carlson is still Root’n for Putin

Is this the same CNN Anderson Cooper exaggerating and lying to everyone??? like here where he was on his knees making believe the water was worse than it was?

Fuck him.....I don't believe a word he utters.

1646788982665.png

Anderson Cooper is a dishonest prick... an overpaid millionaire reporter who laughs at $7 gas.... The world wouldn't miss him if he got his head blown off.....

Is this the same CNN Anderson Cooper exaggerating and lying to everyone??? like here where he was on his knees making believe the water was worse than it was?

Fuck him.....I don't believe a word he utters.

View attachment 612776

Anderson Cooper is putting his ass on the line

Tucker is still telling us Putin is the good guy

Anderson Cooper is putting his ass on the line

Tucker is still telling us Putin is the good guy
Carson has not said Putin is a good guy ! your pathetic attempt to deflect from the fact that weak leadership in DC emboldened Russia to invade just like they they did in Crimea in 2014 when a dem was in the WH ! and while we are on the subject where is the lefts condemnation of China increasing Russian energy imports that will soften the impact of the sanctions put on by the west and help Xi's best friend Putin fund his invasion ? As Relations With U.S. Sour, Xi Describes Putin As 'Best Friend' At Moscow Meeting

I don’t see Chicken Shit Tucker Carlson or Hannity reporting from a war zone

Do You?
Your confused, but it will be all right...:itsok:

Both Tucker and Hannity are Political commentators... Neither are reporters... I understand why you are confused... CNN has to ask its talent to pull double duty because they are about to go teats up and file bankruptcy... Hence the reason for Alice Anderson Cooper doing the grunt work in Ukraine...

A contrast between CNN coverage of the war and Fox News which still has its major contributors defending Putin
Putin and Russia are not the enemy, you are, you, Biden/Obama/Harris, the two houses, every mid 70's IQ'd fascist democrat street rat, all of the other "usual unusually evil" silicon valley thieves, and the utterly depraved media, its all of "you," who are the enemy! You are all the enemies of every good and decent thing, you are hate filled semi-human baby murdering filth, the bullseye, its on you fuckers, not Putin, and not Russia! :fu:

A contrast between CNN coverage of the war and Fox News which still has its major contributors defending Putin
CNN lies, Carlson is trying to be a journalist and not toe the Democrat narrative.

Of course, a number of Democrats are pulling for the Russians by asking why we are sending weapons!

Forum List

Back