Andrew Tate knocks it out of the park versus Piers Morgan - illegal immigration and the crisis of Western European civilization

Andrew_Jackson_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
One of the main points that Tate brings up is related to the recent protests going on in England over a Rwandan person who stabbed three young girls to death at a Taylor Swift dance competition.

Pierce Morgan went unhinged when he said oh no, no no wait a minute you’re talking about a British citizen. While it’s true that the perpetrator was born in England his parents are from Rwanda and genetically he is African and Rwandan. Now by far and wide most African people are good people same with Europeans.

What the western European countries and United States of America recently have been engaging in is anti-white racism….ie self hatred of the Christian European men who built the western world through the destruction of their historical statues, the denigration and insults toward the very men who built the western world. Now this is not the fault of African migrants. It is the fault of politicians and the elite Hollywood. Through things like inventing white privilege a barbaric racist narrative that white folks are somehow born privilege. Well, I’m white. I’ve never been given a darn thing by anyone in the government. I’ve never been given any step up.

Tate says United Kingdom and for that matter western Europe in the USA need to have a political system that represents all the people equally, stop the preferential treatment to minorities through things like BLM and DEI. Or else Western Europe and the USA will collapse at some point. If we keep on going down the trajectory we are on things will be worse for everyone, including minorities in the USA and in western Europe.

Last edited:
We very often hear BLM people denigrate the founding fathers or the great men of the 19th century USA that expanded our country. That is disgraceful. It would be like me a white American going over to Saudi Arabia and denigrating the Arab Muslims who built Saudi Arabia hundreds of years ago. Or me going over to China or South Korea and insulting the Asian leaders who built up those countries, or going over to an African country and denigrating the leaders of African history.

Mutual respect goes along way, the modern left needs to learn that

Forum List

Back