Andrew Tate’s private group chats revealed as ‘women groomed for sex work’

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

The more information about this character that comes to light the grubbier he seems.The latest revelations reveal a systematic approach to grooming youbg girls and exploiting gullible young men.

He is some sort of shamen to the uneducated but I think that we could do with seeing a lot less of him for many years,

The line - The War room is "all about getting women that serve you in life"
is taken out of context.

It is a useful and accurate assessment in the context as written.
Tate was talking about finding a partner in life - and that BOTH should search for a person who will serve your life well".
Which is good advice that is sorely needed.
Tate is a selfish asshole, but a lot of what he says is accurate and pointed. But those assessments are indeed surrounded by a plethora of selfish thinking an outrageous behavior.
He is no angel. What he is, is the antagonism of the modern emasculating culture we are living in.

is taken out of context.

Tate was talking about finding a partner in life - and that BOTH should search for a person who will serve your life well".
Tate is a selfish asshole, but a lot of what he says is accurate and pointed. But those assessments are indeed surrounded by a plethora of selfish thinking an outrageous behavior.
He is no angel. What he is, is the antagonism of the modern emasculating culture we are living in.

Emasculating culture? Are you saying he's a victim?

The more information about this character that comes to light the grubbier he seems.The latest revelations reveal a systematic approach to grooming youbg girls and exploiting gullible young men.

He is some sort of shamen to the uneducated but I think that we could do with seeing a lot less of him for many years,
What a joke of an article. All it does is site online personas and their quotes. So he is responsible for other people’s messages?

This is the only “proof” they got? Then they have absolutely nothing.

There is no such thing as grooming the left tells everyone this constantly.

How about schools grooming kids to be transgender?

Emasculating culture? Are you saying he's a victim?
Does antagonist suggest victimhood?
No... he is the opposite of today's emasculating culture. The opposite of a victim. But equally as bad, because the opposite of a bad, is always also bad.

What a joke of an article. All it does is site online personas and their quotes. So he is responsible for other people’s messages?

This is the only “proof” they got? Then they have absolutely nothing.
He has been threatening to sue the BBC for a year now. And yet it never seems to happen.
The BBC is the most risk averse organisation in the world. I would say that his time amongst us is limited.

is taken out of context.

He beats up women.

I never heard of andrew tate

Why is he so important to the left?

He beats up women.
Which has nothing to do whatsoever with the inaccuracy of the quote, and the illegitimacy of the article.
Like I said, Tate is no angel and guilty of outrageous behavior. But that doesn't mean his stance on the damage being caused by an emasculating culture is wrong. On that, he has been right many times.
I don't judge the validity of what someone says by what else they have done or said, unless it is contradicts it.
Like I said - the opposite of something wrong, is always also - going to be wrong.

I never heard of andrew tate

Why is he so important to the left?
He has been very outspoken on the damage by the left-progressive agenda of emasculating and demonizing men.
He himself, is no angel. But that does not discount the accuracy of his stance on progressive hatred of all things male.

Which has nothing to do whatsoever with the inaccuracy of the quote, and the illegitimacy of the article.
Like I said, Tate is no angel and guilty of outrageous behavior. But that doesn't mean his stance on the damage being caused by an emasculating culture is wrong. On that, he has been right many times.
I don't judge the validity of what someone says by what else they have done or said, unless it is contradicts it.
Like I said - the opposite of something wrong, is always also - going to be wrong.
A bloke who beats up women is not worth listening to on any subject. Eben if it is just whining about women.

A bloke who beats up women is not worth listening to on any subject. Eben if it is just whining about women.
Completely false.
An accurate statement is an accurate statement no matter who says it.
Thomas Jefferson's writings and vision of a society were absolutely, almost divinely brilliant for his time, but he was no angel. Should we dismiss it all?
Winston Churchill wrote some of the most notable speeches and opinions of the 20th century, but was an alcoholic tyrant who verbally abused his staff - should he be demonized and everything he said be erased from history?
Andrew Tate is a world class dick. I do not like the man, at all. BUT - his stance on progressive's hatred of manhood is correct.

He has been very outspoken on the damage by the left-progressive agenda of emasculating and demonizing men.
He himself, is no angel. But that does not discount the accuracy of his stance on progressive hatred of all things male.
Well said

Libs cant refute the message so they attack the messenger instead

Completely false.
An accurate statement is an accurate statement no matter who says it.
Thomas Jefferson's writings and vision of a society were absolutely, almost divinely brilliant for his time, but he was no angel. Should we dismiss it all?
Winston Churchill wrote some of the most notable speeches and opinions of the 20th century, but was an alcoholic tyrant who verbally abused his staff - should he be demonized and everything he said be erased from history?
Andrew Tate is a world class dick. I do not like the man, at all. BUT - his stance on progressive's hatred of manhood is correct.
No. Its just loser whining.

Forum List

Back