🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Angry students snap photos of lunches, tell M. Obama: ‘You call this a ******* Lunch?

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Perhaps dinner will be better?

Students from around the nation have been taking to Twitter and other social media sites to post snapshot photos of their meager lunches — in some cases, a sad-looking sandwich with a carton of milk — and say to the first lady: Thanks a lot, Michelle Obama, for the rations. One wrote, next to a picture of a hot dog roll that seemed spread with tomato sauce and cheese, on a tray with three small cherry tomatoes and a carton of lower-fat milk: “You call this a [expletive] lunch? @BarackObama [MENTION=20856]Michelle[/MENTION]Obama,” The Blaze reported. And others were just as blunt...

The Washington Times ^

Don't like what the school offers? Brown bag it or do without. Problem solved, problem staying solved.

Perhaps if they got out of bed earlier and fixed themselves a sandwich, they wouldn't have a reason to be ungrateful little snots.

Perhaps they should be whining to the state. They handle the food in their schools. And if they don't like don't buy it.

Bad, bad Mischelle...for suggesting that kids eat healthier at school.
She did not MAKE the lunches, fool.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Students from around the nation have been taking to Twitter and other social media sites to post snapshot photos of their meager lunches — in some cases, a sad-looking sandwich with a carton of milk — and say to the first lady: Thanks a lot, Michelle Obama, for the rations. One wrote, next to a picture of a hot dog roll that seemed spread with tomato sauce and cheese, on a tray with three small cherry tomatoes and a carton of lower-fat milk: “You call this a [expletive] lunch? @BarackObama [MENTION=20856]Michelle[/MENTION]Obama,” The Blaze reported. And others were just as blunt...

The Washington Times ^

Oh look, another "ain't the Obama's awful" thread posted by another troll. I wonder, does the troll find him/herself clever and original?

Catalog this this thread under insipid.

Last edited:
Bad, bad Mischelle...for suggesting that kids eat healthier at school.
She did not MAKE the lunches, fool.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

But, but but Obama and his wife are responsible for school lunches. They are lucky that they are not getting Kenyan food.

Perhaps if they got out of bed earlier and fixed themselves a sandwich, they wouldn't have a reason to be ungrateful little snots.

You'll have to forgive them Noomi, their parents have been trained by the Dimocrat party that it's the governments job and not theirs to take care of their kids meals.

This Republican applauds the 1st Lady's health food initiative. I'm glad she encouraged restaurants to do better as well. I'm tired of seeing the same kids menu:

- Hot Dog
- Chicken Fingers
- French Fries
- Cheeseburger
- Fish Sticks

But that's easily solved. Those restaurants won't get my money. We'll eat at home or go somewhere that puts better food on the kids menu.

Students from around the nation have been taking to Twitter and other social media sites to post snapshot photos of their meager lunches — in some cases, a sad-looking sandwich with a carton of milk — and say to the first lady: Thanks a lot, Michelle Obama, for the rations. One wrote, next to a picture of a hot dog roll that seemed spread with tomato sauce and cheese, on a tray with three small cherry tomatoes and a carton of lower-fat milk: “You call this a [expletive] lunch? @BarackObama @Michelle Obama,” The Blaze reported. And others were just as blunt...

The Washington Times ^

Oh look, another "ain't the Obama's awful" thread posted by another troll. I wonder, does the troll find him/herself clever and original?

Catalog this this thread under insipid.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: You just have to chuckle at these 2 digit IQ B. Insane ,maniac supporters. I report a NEWS STORY, the poor Lil' Children are the ones complaining about the meals that apparently they really don't like, refuse to eat it, and will throw them away, wasting whatever food there is, plus the money (and I imagine it's a fairly large amount of money) that will also go into the trash can. Since the Moooch has made it her priority to feed our progeny healthy, who are the darlings going to complain to?

Catalog the above poster as a room temperature IQ'd moron! :badgrin::eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back