Ann Coulter: Trump is a criminal who is scamming his supporters

So now Toro is a fan of Ann Couter....heh:

Screen Shot 2022-06-16 at 2.59.55 PM.png

Coulter hasn't been politically relevant in five or six years. How long can she make a living from being an anti-trumper while the Country is going down the drain under the administration of a doddering old fool?

We’ll D’uh!

And Dinesh D’Souza and Steve Bannon are on it too.

As much as I'm enjoying the January 6th committee's careful assembly of evidence proving former President Trump is a douchebag, I wasn't seeing much in the way of a criminal offense until this week's underreported story about how Trump used his "STOP THE STEAL" fundraising appeals to grift his supporters out of $250 million, none of which was, in fact, used to fight election fraud.​

It didn't even go to the poor saps who got themselves arrested at the Capitol on Jan. 6. Instead, the $250 million seems to have been funneled exclusively to Trump businesses, family and friends.​

And let's not forget Steve Bannon's "We Build the Wall" swindle; Trump sending out a fundraising appeal to raise funds for his new private plane; and a Trump-affiliated organization paying Kimberly Guilfoyle $60,000 to give a two-minute speech on Jan. 6 (introducing her fiance, Don Jr.). Every time you think you have your arms fully around Trump's con, you realize it's unfathomably more cynical and far-reaching than you could have imagined.​

Is there anyone in Trump World who isn't trying to fleece the Deplorables? Haven't they suffered enough?​

Blah blah blah. More nothingburgers "Yeah, we really got him THIS time" for the 1000th time.

Really, 1 of the reasons she turned on tRump is because in her pathetic lil mind he DIDN'T do enough to shutdown the border.
MAGA
She made that up and thanks for proving you never watched Coulter before Trump.
Is there no end to how much you will show how ignorant you are of modern history?

Now Ann Coulter will be embraced and adored after years of hate and vitriol hurled her way. Fun to watch.

You follow and believe what Ann Coulter says?! Boy, you sure are a Derp! :laugh2:

Apparently the Right have seen through Ann what a RINO she really is so now has no market for her BS than the cult of BS-lovers, the Left.

RINO = Rube in Name Only

Cults gonna cult!

So now Toro is a fan of Ann Couter....heh:

View attachment 658843

Nope.

Just another who realizes that you rubes are getting fleeced by the biggest con man in history.

But keep sending those $25 donations or you're not a patriot!

Ka-ching!

Which has what to do with my post?

That whenever anyone DARES criticize your Orange Jesus, he/she's a RINO, a "globalist," a liberal.

You cultists are so predictable.

I can't imagine how desperate you must be to subsume your entire self-worth into another person, especially someone who doesn't give a flying fuck about you and is robbing you blind.

That whenever anyone DARES criticize your Orange Jesus, he/she's a RINO, a "globalist," a liberal.

I can't imagine how desperate you must be to subsume your entire self-worth into another person, especially someone who doesn't give a flying fuck about you and is robbing you blind.
Which has what to do with my post?

Coulter is not a Liberal by any means but you are an asshole by all means.

Re-read your post.
WTF are you babbling about?
Have you ever watched Ann Coulter?
I have watched the bitch since the GW days and she is everything Trump ran against; she is just like you...a lover of cheap slave labor.

Forum List

Back