Ann Romney too dignified to say so BUT I'M NOT!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Host Chris Wallace asked, "Do you think the media was in the tank for Barack Obama?"

"I think that any time you are running for office you always think that you are being portrayed unfairly, and, you know, we -- of course, on our side believe there is more bias in favor of the other side," said Ann Romney. "I think that, you know, that is a pretty universal -- universally felt opinion."

Ann Romney: 'I'm Happy to Blame the Media' | The Weekly Standard

I don't think she knew that:

In 2008 1,160 employees (85%) of the three major broadcast television networks, GAVE The Democratic total of $1,020,816 with an average contribution of $880.

By contrast, only 193 (15%) of the employees contributed to Republican candidates and campaign committees, for a total of $142,863.
The average Republican contribution was $744.

So why would someone be so stupid to donate to Obama AND THEN write negative stories and push for fair and balance information??

85% of the above employees GAVE to Democrats!

This explains how come only 29 percent of the narrative on Governor Romney was positive while 71 percent was negative.
Study Finds Widespread Bias in Mainstream Media Coverage of Election | Women of Grace

And Mrs. Romney here in the MSM's OWN words... how in the tank they were for Obama!!!

Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do." --
Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington,
February 2, 2007.Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President' | NewsBusters

But when it comes to Obama this same Bush Bashing Editor of NewsWeek.... Evan Thomas calls Obama god!

I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Evan Thomas on Hardball, June 5, 2009.
Newsweek?s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ?Sort of God? | NewsBusters

So please explain how these FACTS 85% donations by news media to Democrats,
71% negative stories ran about Romney and a MSM editor thinks Obama is a god...

Definitely in the TANK for Obama!

I wonder how many from Arab owned Fox secretly gave to Obama?

Four months later and healthmyths whines "it was the media."

No, hm, it was people like you pretending to be GOP and your hatred backfired on you with those who love America and despise hatred.

uncle_sam_wants_you_to_stop_whining_posters-r707c10dcf121449cbf93a1bfbbd32b1d_aigfc_400.jpg

Well, let's see - GE owns NBC, DisneyCorp owns ABC, R. Murdoch owns Fox, & the ownership of all the mass media in the US is concentrating more & more down to the hands of a small pack of corporates. GE & Disney & Murdoch have done/will do whatever it takes to maintain their marketshare.

So they'll run over Prexy Obama, unions, free inquiry - whatever gets in the way of their profits.

& the contributions in 2008? FYI - even the GOP has tucked W away for the forseeable future. Even Prexy Nixon made more of a comeback that the W has thus far. 'Course, W has to worry about visiting parts of the World where they're not so much enthralled with him - in fact, he's concerned he might be snatched - um, Specially Renditioned is the phrase of art - & thrown in the calaboose before the World Court, to stand trial for a whole passel o' charges.

So I expect that W & pals will be sticking pretty close to the ol' corral for the next few decades - let passions simmer down some ...

u
Host Chris Wallace asked, "Do you think the media was in the tank for Barack Obama?"

[snip]

85% of the above [mentioned media] employees GAVE to Democrats!

This explains how come only 29 percent of the narrative on Governor Romney was positive while 71 percent was negative.

[snip]

No.
It doesn't.

That 29% of media coverage was neutral or positive is the real failure of the US media. Any lowlife scum who believes it is okay to load corporations/stockholders with debt and take the money as dividends on the way out the door is, well, a lowlife scum.

That no redeeming qualities surfaced about Romney DESPITE NUTBALLS OWNING CONTROLLING INTERESTS IN OR MANAGING EVERY MAJOR MEDIA OUTLET EXCEPT CNN is evidence there are no redeeming qualities, and it may simply support the positions of the 71% of reporters who got it right.

On a lighter note now that campaign ugliness is behind us and we are going forward together, united as Americans, maybe you would like to share some redeeming quality about Romney the media missed in the campaign?

Last edited:
Ann Romney too dignified to say so BUT I'M NOT!!!
Oh....I thought you were referring-to....

628x471.jpg

"If you don't quit that damned screaming, Mitt...I'M NOT BRINGING YOU OUT, HERE, ANYMORE!!!"

Last edited:
As usual, blame anybody and everybody EXCEPT the candidates.

Fact is, the American voter listened and made a choice.

Quit whining and go watch the MUSLIM ARAB OIL SHEIK-CONTROLED TV station you love so much.

Did the media cost Romney the election no it didn't but anyone who thinks the majority of the media is not pro Obama or takes a more pro liberal stance in it's coverage is living in a fantasy world.

I wonder how many from Arab owned Fox secretly gave to Obama?

You can't donate secretly, fool. It's a matter of public record.

Someone should inform rdumb that being a 7 percent shareholder which I believe that is the amount the Arab he is referring to owns does not make you the owner of Fox in fact the only Arab owned network I know of in the U.S. would be current TV soon to be Al Jazeera America.

u

[snip]

85% of the above [mentioned media] employees GAVE to Democrats!

[snip]

No.
It doesn't.

That 29% of media coverage was neutral or positive is the real failure of the US media. Any lowlife scum who believes it is okay to load corporations/stockholders with debt and take the money as dividends on the way out the door is, well, a lowlife scum.

That no redeeming qualities surfaced about Romney DESPITE NUTBALLS OWNING CONTROLLING INTERESTS IN OR MANAGING EVERY MAJOR MEDIA OUTLET EXCEPT CNN is evidence there are no redeeming qualities, and it may simply support the positions of the 71% of reporters who got it right.

On a lighter note now that campaign ugliness is behind us and we are going forward together, united as Americans, maybe you would like to share some redeeming quality about Romney the media missed in the campaign?

NO you don't seem to understand.
85% of the quote "journalist" gave to Democrats!
As a result they wouldn't want their "boy" to get beat so they DIDN"T print/show the bad stories about Obama!
But they sure as hell showed 71% bad stories about Romney without a doubt!
Case in point:
Refute the fact that Obama has been given a total pass on these comments made in 2008!

Obama's remarks at a San Francisco fundraiser Sunday, and they include an attempt to explain the resentment in small-town Pennsylvania that won't
be appreciated by some of the people whose votes Obama's seeking:
Obama said, “They get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren’t like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.”
Obama on small-town Pa.: Clinging to religion, guns, xenophobia - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com
Date of the above link:April 11, 2008 this would make it April 6,2008...

Hmmm... That is over 4 years 9 months or 57 months..
So tell me people WHERE IS THE MSM bias.. when almost 5 years ago Obama makes that "cling to guns and religions" comment google search
has ONLY 43 times the NEWS media since 5 years ago talk about that!

While in less then 4 months Romney's "47 percent" quote Google News search has 13,300 results!
43 times in almost 5 years the MSM reported when Obama was running as president his "bitter clingers" quote!
13,000 times in 4 months Romney's "47 percent"... Explain to me where there is any FAIRNESS in the reporting of Obama's bitter statement versus Romney's FACT!!!

The majority of the mainstream media doesn't even pretend to impartiality anymore.

So what if most media outlets were pro-Democrat?

Seriously. So what? Somebody tell me why it matters.

If you need it explained to you, you are too dim and/or too dishonest to bother with.

If you can't tell me why it matters, then you fit the same description.

I want someone to tell me why it's any of your business how a media outlet does its business.

Tell me why you think you're entitled to having media businesses maintain political neutrality.

Forum List

Back