Anonymous vows retaliation for murder of dog.

It is my opinion that the owner is just as, if not more, responsible for the death of his dog as the police are.

It is my opinion that the owner is just as, if not more, responsible for the death of his dog as the police are.

Though I had heard of the incident, this is the first time I have seen the video. It looks like the owner at least took the precaution of putting the dog in his car as the police were confronting him. He could have rolled up the windows, but I doubt he expected to be handcuffed for recording the police. The entire incident could have been avoided if the police hadn't handcuffed an innocent man in the first place.

Though I had heard of the incident, this is the first time I have seen the video. It looks like the owner at least took the precaution of putting the dog in his car as the police were confronting him. He could have rolled up the windows, but I doubt he expected to be handcuffed for recording the police. The entire incident could have been avoided if the police hadn't handcuffed an innocent man in the first place.

You are right.

The owner should have had his windows rolled up or the dog restrained in the car before going to see the police.

As I said on the other thread.. The police saw him getting ready to leave, they should have dropped the matter there.

But as the owner of the dog, it was his responsibility to ensure the dog was restrained in the car.

He didn't.

Tht put his dog at risk and his dog was killed as a result.

And if I may bring this hullabaloo back to Earth...

Not all cops are bad cops, so think about that before you stereotype them all.

I don't think anyone is saying the cops are bad.

IMHO, these cops made a less right decision when they decided to push the issue when they saw him getting ready to leave.

He made a bad decision not to secure his dog.

As a result of both decisisons, the dog ended up dead.

Forum List

Back