Another Anti-Gay Gay Gets Busted

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Busted Anti-Gay Transphobic Pastor s Grindr Profile Revealed - World of Wonder

croppastor.jpg

Screenshots obtained by Queerty (from a source who asked that his name be withheld) just revealed Reverend Matthew Makela‘s Grindr profile… now, that’s his business, you say, right? Well, not when he sends out messages of hate…

Screen-Shot-2015-05-18-at-1.55.43-PM-670x595.png

Screen-Shot-2015-05-18-at-1.56.58-PM-670x591.png

unnamed-1-670x573.jpg

“A sexual attraction to the same sex is a sinful temptation to be resisted and overcome by God’s grace and power, just as a temptation to steal or lie or overeat must be resisted and overcome by replacement with working hard, telling the truth and moderation in appetite.”

holy smokes
say that dumb title three times fast.

good gawd, I think we are sick and tired of hearing about homosexuals and who OFFENDS them

believe it or not they aren't Special people in this country. though some would like to force that on others

I feel sorry for people like this. Imagine his self-hatred. He preaches that people should hate him for no other reason that his sexuality.

I've recently read and said here that there are fewer than 5% gays but I wonder what it would be if they could be open about what and who they are.

I hope he stops preaching the sick hate and finds what he needs.

Busted Anti-Gay Transphobic Pastor s Grindr Profile Revealed - World of Wonder

croppastor.jpg

Screenshots obtained by Queerty (from a source who asked that his name be withheld) just revealed Reverend Matthew Makela‘s Grindr profile… now, that’s his business, you say, right? Well, not when he sends out messages of hate…

Screen-Shot-2015-05-18-at-1.55.43-PM-670x595.png

Screen-Shot-2015-05-18-at-1.56.58-PM-670x591.png

unnamed-1-670x573.jpg

“A sexual attraction to the same sex is a sinful temptation to be resisted and overcome by God’s grace and power, just as a temptation to steal or lie or overeat must be resisted and overcome by replacement with working hard, telling the truth and moderation in appetite.”

Good idea denying and resisting your sexual desires. Works great for the Catholics.

Interesting that he was asking the gay guy he was hitting on " have any kids?" and his answer to the affirmative as "nice". What was that question doing in the discussion otherwise 100% about sex or the nuts and bolts of locations/times to hook up for sex?

Once again, the disturbing trend of gay men and sex with children continues...

Interesting that he was asking the gay guy he was hitting on " have any kids?" and his answer to the affirmative as "nice". What was that question doing in the discussion otherwise 100% about sex or the nuts and bolts of locations/times to hook up for sex?

Wait...what? :rofl:

I know what they said, i just missed the part where you saw they wanted to fuck kids.

Wait...what? :rofl:

gay%20pastor%20screenshot%20large%20jpg_zpsj9f6lqqj.jpg

I know what they said, i just missed the part where you saw they wanted to fuck kids.

Ever hear of context? Where before or after that question was there any idle chat about other than sex hookups? The coversation went like this:

1. Creepy Minister (CM) "hey you into gay sex bro?"

2. Hookup (HU) "yeah, totally".

CM: "OK so would it be a problem for you to hook up with me sexually?"

HU: "Well, there are limitations, I've got a girlfriend so I can't make weekends or evenings happen"

CM: "OK, I get that, will have to be afternoons.. Got any kids?"

HU: "Yeah, two".

CM: "Nice"

HU: "I like oral, on top etc. etc."

CM: "Great, send me som pics".

I feel sorry for people like this. Imagine his self-hatred. He preaches that people should hate him for no other reason that his sexuality.

I've recently read and said here that there are fewer than 5% gays but I wonder what it would be if they could be open about what and who they are.

Gods law is not hate.

:bsflag:

Gods law is not hate.

Jesus/imaginary gods don't hate gays.

Humans preach hate.

Gods law is not hate.

Humans preach hate.
God doesn't hate gays, he hates sin which gay sex is and gay is all about the sex, period.

Denying the truth doesn't make it a lie, just means you are denying the truth.

Gods law is not hate.

Humans preach hate.
God doesn't hate gays, he hates sin which gay sex is and gay is all about the sex, period.

Saying its the truth doesn't make it so.

You're terrified of your own sexuality so you obsess over what consenting adults do in the privacy of their home. Face up to your own problems and

MYOB

So is he a Longtime Straight Pastor who went Gay?

OR

A Longtime Gay who wanted to play a sick joke on Society? (That would NEVER happen right?)

OR

Was he just tempted as he had previously spoken about?

Gods law is not hate.

Humans preach hate.

Saying its the truth doesn't make it so.

You're terrified of your own sexuality so you obsess over what consenting adults do in the privacy of their home. Face up to your own problems and

MYOB

Screw you, I am not terrified of my own sexuality. I don't obsess over anybody's sexuality until they bring it out of their homes and shove it down everybody's throats, which fags have done. You friggin retard.

Jude 1 says to extend compassion while at the same time refusing to promote the behavior.

Homosexuals say different. They say that because Jesus was compassionate and extended compassion to all sufferers, that Jesus was promoting the source of the suffering. It's the same as saying that because Jesus welcomed the blind, the lepers, the prostitutes that Jesus also was promoting blindness, leprosy and prostitution "as acceptable moral exceptions to the norm". Jesus was about healing people FROM their illness. Not welcoming the illness itself into the fold!

Just a slight twist on meaning and the LGBT cult has completely redacted the foundation of Christianity (while hoping nobody notices).. The twist itself was even referenced in Jude 1, warning Christians that homosexuals would use "smooth speech" and well-placed influences in order to take over a normal culture: as what happened in Sodom. Jude 1 warned that Sodom was not an isolated incidence; that any like-city could fall prey to this syndrome where homosexuals always (apparently, since the tome is over 1,000 years old) seek to take over cultures with smooth speech and friends in high places.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back