Another Black Guy Fucks With The Cops (video)

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
That is one stupid jerk. There are many others, I'm sure! Some black...some white...some "other".

But there is no good sense in your pointing out that the little punk was black. So was the officer. This kind of stupidity is not exclusive to blacks.

I would write this off as an honest mistake, but...considering your record...I'd say it's just another example of race baiting.

He was wrong for traveling the extra half block. Beyond that he handled the the stop fine. Racist fail.

Police are trained to scan the vehicle interior, sniff for alcohol and/or drugs, and have a clear vision of the occupants. If the window is not down, it could impede these abilities. The police EXPECT to be granted access to the interior of the car. It's NOT something a rational person would deny a cop if they understood the self-defense concerns of the officer.

If I felt like there was risk of an unwarranted shake-down, like this driver did -- I would have done a similar move but moved the window only to the point where the officer could NOT unlock the door very easily. This dude had the window 3/4 up..

That was not a conversation. It was an attitude exchange. And the officer was losing control of the situation.. They tend to get edgy at that point. Clearly the officer SUSPECTED alcohol or drugs and was trying to get a sniff. Seems like, the officer should have skipped the war over the window and just demanded the driver leave the car.

• Banned
I don't know why the focus of this thread is somehow put on me.

I like to post videos or pictures because it is the truth or reality of what happened.

When people put the focus of a video on me instead of the video, I know they can't deal with reality.

Here is the reality, in the in the last 50 or 60 years blacks have returned to the lawless ways that we thought they had left behind in Africa.

They are free to be what they be.

It is nature

It ends up on you because you always throw in a thug negro comment. If I had started the thread we'd be having an actual discussion.

• Banned
"Thug Negro" ?

Where did I say that?

Police are trained to scan the vehicle interior, sniff for alcohol and/or drugs, and have a clear vision of the occupants. If the window is not down, it could impede these abilities. The police EXPECT to be granted access to the interior of the car. It's NOT something a rational person would deny a cop if they understood the self-defense concerns of the officer.

If I felt like there was risk of an unwarranted shake-down, like this driver did -- I would have done a similar move but moved the window only to the point where the officer could NOT unlock the door very easily. This dude had the window 3/4 up..

That was not a conversation. It was an attitude exchange. And the officer was losing control of the situation.. They tend to get edgy at that point. Clearly the officer SUSPECTED alcohol or drugs and was trying to get a sniff. Seems like, the officer should have skipped the war over the window and just demanded the driver leave the car.

Only if he has reasonable suspicion that drugs/weapons/ or a crime has been committed.
I do NOT have to "help" him find/invent a reason to arrest me...

cops abuse their authority daily...in case you hadn't heard.

Forum List

Back