Illinois sheriff’s deputy charged with murder shot Black woman in face after she called police for help

Idiot!

Woman threatening, then throwing pot of boiling hot water at police got her shot. People threatening or attacking police must be handled ASAP because they are a danger to everyone.

I doubt the officers knew of her condition prior to entry, but if they did they should have restrained her as soon as they entered or while she sat on the couch.

This happens to whites every day. Many whites are shot by police every day for same reasons. I don't fault sheriff for shooting my white cousin 3 times for the same reason & she was even married to the police chief at the time. We didn't even know she was in crisis prior to her attempted suicide by cop. But soon we found out as city clerk she was caught embezzling a large amount of money from the sewer fund.

My sweet white lady tenant next door is going down the same path. She has even upped her meds, but her anger issues are getting worse. She got a restraining order on husband last month. I saw her smash up his tool box & 4 wheeler in garage & told her to calm down before she makes things worse. Now police are tired of her crap & she is now pissed at them. A few days ago she broke her hand trying to punch through her car window. She had a cast on yesterday when she came over to pay rent. She has her daughter trying to get her into anger management class. It won't be long before someone takes her out.
they just dont put caucasion in the news. they get shot more than any race.

I agree, at the very end Massey does throw the pot of water; however, at that distance it was not a real threat. I am fat and pushing 60 years old and I could have easily stepped out of the way. A young man in much better physical shape than I cop would have been impossible to hit.
wrong

Idiot.

Even your guy admits & shows video stills of boiling water thrown at police. Start video at 12:46 mark.

Did you miss where he showed that both officers had their guns drawn and were yelling at her to drop the pot when she didn't even have it in her hands? Is that the threatening you claim she did? For all you know, she was just grabbing the pot because she was scared and confused by the cops pointing guns at her and yelling at her about the pot she had left on the stove.

The cop that did the shooting definitely seems to have screwed up badly in this situation.

Did you miss where he showed that both officers had their guns drawn and were yelling at her to drop the pot when she didn't even have it in her hands? Is that the threatening you claim she did? For all you know, she was just grabbing the pot because she was scared and confused by the cops pointing guns at her and yelling at her about the pot she had left on the stove.

The cop that did the shooting definitely seems to have screwed up badly in this situation.
yes she did. she has some much shit on her counter it was hard to tell. she was defenitly going to burn him with it. she was defenitly crazy form the moment she opened the door

Forum List

Back