Another Caravan Headed For U.S. Border

S.J.

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2012
So. Cal.
The left is importing another 500 new voters from Honduras.. President Trump needs to do whatever is necessary to keep these criminals out of our country. Tijuana wasn't too happy with the last batch, I wonder how they'll feel about having to feed another 500 freeloaders. More evidence that a wall is necessary NOW.

New migrant caravan leaves Honduras for journey to US border
New migrant caravan leaves Honduras for journey to US border

azX6S8k.png

A wall might not keep all of them out but it'll keep most of them out, and it'll slow them way down.

This has absolutely nothing to do with leftist democrats! Repubtards controlled the house, senate, presidency, supreme court & most governorship's, yet they FAILED to approve walls, funding or end birthright citizenship!!! All the Repubtards did was OVERSPEND causing a far more expensive government shutdown on their watch!!!

Yes. We'll see through the already existing fencing. No wall buddy. :rolleyes:

Relax Poncho.
You're right. There won't be any wall. The DS powers that are actually in control aren't gonna allow it and there are no "patriots" remaining willing to do anything to stop yours from finishing the job they've started over 100 years ago.

So congrats on the destruction of America and the eradication of white men. But your prize may not be the Utopia you envisioned. FAR FAR from it actually. Ask ANY Venezuelan, but imagine their plight on a global scale....enjoy ;)

This has absolutely nothing to do with leftist democrats! Repubtards controlled the house, senate, presidency, supreme court & most governorship's, yet they FAILED to approve walls, funding or end birthright citizenship!!! All the Repubtards did was OVERSPEND causing a far more expensive government shutdown on their watch!!!
---------------------------------------------------- WALL and Security are a big deal now compared to what they were though eh . And this new Caravan is likely to be bigger and more troublesome than the previous . Just might be some of the President Trumps planning Kiss . ----------------------------------- also heard that USA Military is staying in Border area until September Kiss .

A wall might not keep all of them out but it'll keep most of them out, and it'll slow them way down.
Yeah ok. Youre still not getting a wall. :rolleyes:
We'll see.
Why do you hate half the country and take up sides with the invaders who DON'T want to be Americans but only come here to take from us, and not be part of us? They put our protectors in jeopardy, most of the illegal drugs that kill thousands a year come through that border, not all but ENOUGH really bad guys sneak in that kill, rob, and tape another multiple thousands of your fellow citizens, and you being black must realize that if they do work, they take away jobs from many of your fellow blacks that start with low level jobs....besides, the disease they bring with them from their 3rd world countries that we had eradicated herr....di you need links to all these facts be glad to supply you with them?....Is it the fact that most of these would sooner or later become voters, whether legally or illegally and will most likely vote Democrat for the FREE SHIT, the Democrats are famous for. Does your party mean more to you than saving America from a 3rd world takeover at some time down the line?

You aren't stupid. You see what has happened in Europe over the last 5 years with UNCONTROLLED surge of muslims, into those countries where killing, rape and robbery have surged, and their stupid governments make excuses for these people instead of deporting, or giving them the same penalties as they would give their native citizens. You and the rest of the left absolutely must have a suicidal death wish, and are going to leave this huge problem for your children to handle. I just don't understand the lefts obsession. At one time we need people to grow but those people coming here came to become Americans not free leaders. And gangsters....explain your rational...please!

5aOFRzD.jpg

Relax Poncho.
You're right. There won't be any wall. The DS powers that are actually in control aren't gonna allow it and there are no "patriots" remaining willing to do anything to stop yours from finishing the job they've started over 100 years ago.

So congrats on the destruction of America and the eradication of white men. But your prize may not be the Utopia you envisioned. FAR FAR from it actually. Ask ANY Venezuelan, but imagine their plight on a global scale....enjoy ;)
No one needs you white guy. When you are reabsorbed back into the human population the mission will be complete. :rolleyes:

We'll see.
Why do you hate half the country and take up sides with the invaders who DON'T want to be Americans but only come here to take from us, and not be part of us? They put our protectors in jeopardy, most of the illegal drugs that kill thousands a year come through that border, not all but ENOUGH really bad guys sneak in that kill, rob, and tape another multiple thousands of your fellow citizens, and you being black must realize that if they do work, they take away jobs from many of your fellow blacks that start with low level jobs....besides, the disease they bring with them from their 3rd world countries that we had eradicated herr....di you need links to all these facts be glad to supply you with them?....Is it the fact that most of these would sooner or later become voters, whether legally or illegally and will most likely vote Democrat for the FREE SHIT, the Democrats are famous for. Does your party mean more to you than saving America from a 3rd world takeover at some time down the line?

You aren't stupid. You see what has happened in Europe over the last 5 years with UNCONTROLLED surge of muslims, into those countries where killing, rape and robbery have surged, and their stupid governments make excuses for these people instead of deporting, or giving them the same penalties as they would give their native citizens. You and the rest of the left absolutely must have a suicidal death wish, and are going to leave this huge problem for your children to handle. I just don't understand the lefts obsession. At one time we need people to grow but those people coming here came to become Americans not free leaders. And gangsters....explain your rational...please!

5aOFRzD.jpg
No Mexican has ever taken away employment from me. Matter of fact my first job in the IT field as an engineer I was hired by a (you guessed it) Mexican. Another thing you white guys seem to be in perpetual fear of is competition. No wonder you guys discriminated against Blacks and other races. You need a head start and an advantage at all times or you start getting afraid. I welcome the competition with Mexicans. Steel sharpens steel. :rolleyes:

We'll see.

5aOFRzD.jpg
No Mexican has ever taken away employment from me. Matter of fact my first job in the IT field as an engineer I was hired by a (you guessed it) Mexican. Another thing you white guys seem to be in perpetual fear of is competition. No wonder you guys discriminated against Blacks and other races. You need a head start and an advantage at all times or you start getting afraid. I welcome the competition with Mexicans. Steel sharpens steel. :rolleyes:
Did I say YOU, or your brothers starting jobs?...Never mind, you really are this dumb!

We'll see.

5aOFRzD.jpg
Did I say YOU, or your brothers starting jobs?...Never mind, you really are this dumb!

I dont know any Black people who pick crops. Sorry but we arent afraid of the competition. Steel sharpens steel.

We'll see.

5aOFRzD.jpg

I dont know any Black people who pick crops. Sorry but we arent afraid of the competition. Steel sharpens steel.
You know any poor blacks from the DemonRAT ghetto big cities that ate looking for a job....or you just have acquaintances like the Jeffersons?

5aOFRzD.jpg

You know any poor blacks from the DemonRAT ghetto big cities that ate looking for a job....or you just have acquaintances like the Jeffersons?
I know lots of poor Blacks and non of them pick crops for a living. Most big cities dont have jobs picking crops. Where I live there are lots of poor Mexicans picking crops I dont see the problem.

5aOFRzD.jpg

I know lots of poor Blacks and non of them pick crops for a living. Most big cities dont have jobs picking crops. Where I live there are lots of poor Mexicans picking crops I dont see the problem.
Perhaps you are just lucky!

SANCTUARY' FOR ILLEGALS BECOMES BLACKS' WORST NIGHTMARE
jesseleepeterson.com

upload_2019-1-15_13-57-47.jpeg
Jan 7, 2018 · Blacks are fighting with illegals in Los Angeles for health care, public ... wake up and stand for what is right, they will be permanently replaced

California's Black America tossed under the buss in favor of Brown illegals
www.commdiginews.com

upload_2019-1-15_13-58-22.jpeg
Jan 29, 2018 · Illegal immigrants pushing Black America out of their communities ... to replace a nation of black Americans with fresh new brown voters

Illegal Immigration: The Impact on Wages and Employment of Black Workers
Center for Immigration Studies

Indeed, by 2004, the surge in immigration led to the replacement for the first time ... It is estimated that there are ll.3 million illegal immigrants in the country as of

The Rainbow Coalition Evaporates: Black anger grows as illegal immigrants transform urban neighborhoods.
City Journal

More recently, in Compton—where Hispanics have replaced blacks as the largest ethnic group, but where blacks continue to dominate local politics—Latinos

Here's Why Amnesty Would Harm Black Americans
The Daily Signal

Feb 19, 2017 · “Black males are more likely to experience competition from illegal immigrants,” Commissioner Peter Kirsanow told The Daily Signal

The only blacks whose jobs are being taken by illegals are the ones who actually have jobs. They'll start being affected when welfare benefits start getting cut, then they'll want a wall.

We'll see.

5aOFRzD.jpg
|A black engineer hired by a Mexican?! I think you probably meant a day-laborer. In fact I'm sure of it. Let's be real here.

Forum List

Back