Another Clinton screw up.

JBond

Winning
May 15, 2016
Kansas
The President’s reference to cars is not new... Canada would be among the biggest losers from such a move as the second-largest source of U.S. vehicle imports. The top source is the other Nafta member, Mexico.

The president’s reference to cars is not new... Canada would be among the biggest losers from such a move as the second-largest source of U.S. vehicle imports. The top source is the other Nafta member, Mexico.
We'll be a lot better off once those assholes succumb to our will and agree to charge us more for the things we want :mad:

#MAGA

The president’s reference to cars is not new... Canada would be among the biggest losers from such a move as the second-largest source of U.S. vehicle imports. The top source is the other Nafta member, Mexico.
We'll be a lot better off once those assholes succumb to our will and agree to charge us more for the things we want :mad:

#MAGA

#MAGA
Still confused about the Dems I grew up with vs the ones that voted to ship manufacturing jobs out to our NAFTA "buddies."

#MAGA

#MAGA
Still confused about the Dens I grew up with vs the ones that voted to ship manufacturing jobs out to our NAFTA "budies."
Yeah that's how I feel about republicans suddenly abandoning free trade and endorsing massive big gubmint intrusion

#MAGA

#MAGA
Still confused about the Dens I grew up with vs the ones that voted to ship manufacturing jobs out to our NAFTA "budies."
Yeah that's how I feel about republicans suddenly abandoning free trade and endorsing massive big gubmint intrusion
You toss around the term "free trade" easily.

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." — Inigo Montoya

#MAGA

#MAGA

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." — Inigo Montoya
Same to you, dipshit :rolleyes:

#MAGA

#MAGA
Still confused about the Dems I grew up with vs the ones that voted to ship manufacturing jobs out to our NAFTA "buddies."
More repubs were for nafta than dems:
H.R. 3450 (103rd): North American Free Trade Agreement Implementation Act -- House Vote #575 -- Nov 17, 1993

#MAGA

#MAGA

Lol. Triggered. Calm down pussy cat.

#MAGA

#MAGA

Lol. Triggered. Calm down pussy cat.
:itsok:

#MAGA

#MAGA
H.R. 3450 (103rd): North American Free Trade Agreement Implementation Act -- House Vote #575 -- Nov 17, 1993
Tard alert. Wow..

#MAGA

#MAGA
Tard alert. Wow..
What?

#MAGA

#MAGA
Tard alert. Wow..
What?
She has no argument

#MAGA

#MAGA
Tard alert. Wow..
What?
She has no argument
Inconvenient facts.

Forum List

Back