Another day at the job

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
I was at the boxing gym last month.
I got this big, loud mouth woman one time, blabbing her head off that my career is over, that she's going to send me back to the "burbs" and all this and that... and that she's going to knock me into next week...

The coach kept telling me, you don't want fight a woman...

So I said to the coach.... and to the guys down there holding her back...

"let her in, let these motherf)uckin' bullsh!t games begin... this dumb b)!tch thinks she's a man, she wants to keep on flapping that ass beak...... bring her fuckin' fat ass into this bitch"

They let her go...

She climbs into the ring...

I beat the fuckin' shit out of her in the corner, worse than she's ever been beaten in her life, according to the doctor at the Hospital.

Then I dragged her into the middle of the ring while she was still bloody, and I told her to go do what you "equal women" do best...
Go complain to CNN that you got whooped by a man because you're really inferior.

I got this big, loud mouth woman one time, blabbing her head off that my career is over, that she's going to send me back to the "burbs" and all this and that... and that she's going to knock me into next week...

"let her in, let these motherf)uckin' bullsh!t games begin... this dumb b)!tch thinks she's a man, she wants to keep on flapping that ass beak...... bring her fuckin' fat ass into this bitch"

They let her go...

I beat the fuckin' shit out of her in the corner, worse than she's ever been beaten in her life, according to the doctor at the Hospital.

Then I dragged her into the middle of the ring while she was still bloody, and I told her to go do what you "equal women" do best...
Go complain to CNN that you got whooped by a man because you're really inferior.
WB0890097.png

They let her go...

So you proved your manhood by beating a woman bloody???

They let her go...

It wasn't about him proving his manhood. It was about disproving her manhood.

Sometimes a woman just needs it. Sad to say but it's true.

They let her go...

Sorry, but I wasn't raised that way. A man is normally stronger, so it's not a fair fight.

They let her go...

He could've avoided it. He could've ignored her and let her make a fool of herself.

• Banned
The only thing that happens with that ignoring shit... is it continues and breeds, and ferments.

The only thing that happens with that ignoring shit... is it continues and breeds, and ferments.
So did you even attempt to avoid the fight??? Or do you think it's OK to beat a woman "because she deserves it"???

And it wouldn't have "continued" if you had just walked away, right?????

In the end, people like that always lose. She'll never get anywhere pushing people. Believe me, things have a way of catching up to people like her. Let her sink in her own bucket of shit. Eventually she'll drown in it.

Please. This woman will be a better person.
And, what makes you think that her attitude is going to change? Obviously, she has problems. She has issues that's not normal for a woman. Generally, women don't put themselves in a situation where the odds are against them. Women don't usually encourage men to brutally beat them until they bleed. She has issues.

So did you even attempt to avoid the fight??? Or do you think it's OK to beat a woman "because she deserves it"???

This generation of woman is by far the most abusive, corrupt, monopolized, loudmouth and antisocial and least feminine and least people oriented that America has ever had, and these women need to learn their place.

This generation of woman is by far the most abusive, corrupt, monopolized, loudmouth and antisocial and least feminine and least people oriented that America has ever had, and these women need to learn their place.
Are you gay or something??? Or do you just think it's OK to beat women????

OK, you may have a point. She may work out, where next time they meet, BlueJay28 can get his ass whipped by a woman!!!!!:badgrin:
And the next man she meets will kill her.

She's lucky she came up against someone not that bad.

If this was a situation on the street with a loudmouth, yes, walk away. This woman made her challenge in the ring. So, too bad for her.

They let her go...

All he's done is to prove that he is Overcompensating for a Short Cumming.

Attitudes are common among men and women. There are a lot of people that are angry at the world. Some people are just naturally hateful and mean. Try to avoid them if possible. Don't lower yourself to their level. Don't get drawn into their hate-filled world.

I was thinking along these same lines when I was at the gym this morning. I was remembering when I was a loudmouth teen. I had been allowed to be a violent loudmouth too many times. I picked on the wrong man.

Best thing that ever happened to me.

OK, you may have a point. She may work out, where next time they meet, BlueJay28 can get his ass whipped by a woman!!!!!:badgrin:
And the next man she meets will kill her.

She's lucky she came up against someone not that bad.

If this was a situation on the street with a loudmouth, yes, walk away. This woman made her challenge in the ring. So, too bad for her.
It sounds like she has some serious issues. Do you really think a good beat down is the solution to that????

Or maybe that BlueJay28 is such a wimp that they were pretty evenly matched?????

Forum List

Back