Another day at the job

Her girlfriend is probably going to knife him in the alley.

Seriously dude, you shoulda laughed it off. Assuming this wasn't a wet dream.

The only thing that happens with that ignoring shit... is it continues and breeds, and ferments.
So did you even attempt to avoid the fight??? Or do you think it's OK to beat a woman "because she deserves it"???

And it wouldn't have "continued" if you had just walked away, right?????

This generation of woman is by far the most abusive, corrupt, monopolized, loudmouth and antisocial and least feminine and least people oriented that America has ever had, and these women need to learn their place.

I was thinking along these same lines when I was at the gym this morning. I was remembering when I was a loudmouth teen. I had been allowed to be a violent loudmouth too many times. I picked on the wrong man.

Best thing that ever happened to me.
Did dad smack you around?

Please. This woman will be a better person.
OK, you may have a point. She may work out, where next time they meet, BlueJay28 can get his ass whipped by a woman!!!!!:badgrin:
And the next man she meets will kill her.

She's lucky she came up against someone not that bad.

If this was a situation on the street with a loudmouth, yes, walk away. This woman made her challenge in the ring. So, too bad for her.
It sounds like she has some serious issues. Do you really think a good beat down is the solution to that????

Or maybe that BlueJay28 is such a wimp that they were pretty evenly matched?????
Obviously if she has serious issues she got the cure. Yes a beat down is the solution. If she still has similar issues, she needs another one.

The only thing that happens with that ignoring shit... is it continues and breeds, and ferments.
So did you even attempt to avoid the fight??? Or do you think it's OK to beat a woman "because she deserves it"???

And it wouldn't have "continued" if you had just walked away, right?????

This generation of woman is by far the most abusive, corrupt, monopolized, loudmouth and antisocial and least feminine and least people oriented that America has ever had, and these women need to learn their place.

I was thinking along these same lines when I was at the gym this morning. I was remembering when I was a loudmouth teen. I had been allowed to be a violent loudmouth too many times. I picked on the wrong man.

Best thing that ever happened to me.
Did dad smack you around?
My dad, like everyone else, was terrified of me.

OK, you may have a point. She may work out, where next time they meet, BlueJay28 can get his ass whipped by a woman!!!!!:badgrin:

If this was a situation on the street with a loudmouth, yes, walk away. This woman made her challenge in the ring. So, too bad for her.
It sounds like she has some serious issues. Do you really think a good beat down is the solution to that????

Or maybe that BlueJay28 is such a wimp that they were pretty evenly matched?????
Obviously if she has serious issues she got the cure. Yes a beat down is the solution. If she still has similar issues, she needs another one.
I'm sorry, but I just can't see a man beating on a woman. As a matter of fact, in some instances it can be downright dangerous for a man to try that. Too many men frown down on that type of behavior.

If this were 20 or 30 years ago, and I was an adult back then, and I was dealing with a previous generation of woman that wasn't anywhere near as bad as they have become today... maybe I would have let it slide.

I'm sorry, but I just can't see a man beating on a woman. As a matter of fact, in some instances it can be downright dangerous for a man to try that. Too many men frown down on that type of behavior.
As I said. If this was on a street, you have a point. It wasn't. It was a fairly met challenge in an appropriate place to make that challenge.

If this were 20 or 30 years ago, and I was an adult back then, and I was dealing with a previous generation of woman that wasn't anywhere near as bad as they have become today... maybe I would have let it slide.
It's still better to walk away. There are too many men around that would have automatically taken her side. Why put yourself at risk like that if you don't need to????

Nah, I call bullshit. That reads like some misogynist fantasy. All the characters are too over the top. All the outcomes are too cliché. Its half assed fan fiction.

It's still better to walk away. There are too many men around that would have automatically taken her side. Why put yourself at risk like that if you don't need to????
According to the first post you would be wrong.

This was at a gym with a ring. The woman issued a challenge. The challenge was met. She entered the ring imagining they were evenly matched or she had an advantage. No one is going to take her side. She took the same risk as anyone else getting into a ring.

Even if this story is true, I have my doubts, I find it hysterical that BlueJay doesn't mind beating the shit out of a women but typing out 'bitch' and 'motherfucker' properly is unacceptable.

According to the first post you would be wrong.

This was at a gym with a ring. The woman issued a challenge. The challenge was met. She entered the ring imagining they were evenly matched or she had an advantage. No one is going to take her side. She took the same risk as anyone else getting into a ring.
Then I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. Personally, I wouldn't have done it.

Even if this story is true, I have my doubts, I find it hysterical that BlueJay doesn't mind beating the shit out of a women but typing out 'bitch' and 'motherfucker' properly is unacceptable.
Maybe that's why a woman thought she could take him.

Well, standards and principles, don't you know?

A man has got to have a code I guess. lol

A man has got to have a code I guess. lol

For the OP, the First Rule of Fight Club is to "Brag About Beating Up a Woman'.

Nuff said.

Forum List

Back